Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Got the platinum in Bloodborne

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Great game tbh. Easy platinum, nothing anoying or grindy besides the chalice dungeon. I like this kind of platinums.
I want to get it for DS3 but some trophies require some insane farming if you don't play online so I probably won't get it.
How many platinums do you faggots have?

platinum is piece of shit timesink for autists to feel like they accomplished something. 0 faaaaaaaaaaaaaaget

platinum is piece of shit timesink for autists to feel like they accomplished something. 0 faaaaaaaaaaaaaaget
Truth but it's the only thing I can acomplish as a subhuman friendless male

i dont have a playstation

whats the game similar to? never heard of bloodbourne jfl

imagine having a soystation 4

high iq. Most games are time sinks that give you this sense of achievement. If people actually watched themselves from a 3rd person view whilst playing these games they would realize they achieved nothing but stared at a screen for hours on end. Once you leave your pc or console you are in reality and nothing even changed. Gaming is mind control and keeps people achieving nothing in the real world.

JFL at bloodborne and Dark souls plebs

Dragons dogma: dark arisen mogs the shit out of them

I only have an old laptop, so like every PC master race, I only played Bloodborne on YouTube.

Keep coping faggot. Open world games are pure faggotry

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

JFL if you think I'm talking about the open world aspect of Dragons dogma. I'm talking about Bitterblack isle you fucking nigglet.

Gigacope

Great game tbh. Easy platinum, nothing anoying or grindy besides the chalice dungeon. I like this kind of platinums.
I want to get it for DS3 but some trophies require some insane farming if you don't play online so I probably won't get it.
How many platinums do you faggots have?
Enjoy the Platinum theme.

JFL if you think I'm talking about the open world aspect of Dragons dogma. I'm talking about Bitterblack isle you fucking nigglet.

Gigacope
Never played that game or watched any gameplay tbh. Might play it on the switch after I hack it
Enjoy the Platinum theme.
You get a theme with the platinum?

Never played that game or watched any gameplay tbh. Might play it on the switch after I hack it

You're missing out. NO game does magic like DD: dark arisen:

I only have 9 platinums, but in ps3.

bloodborne is good but the fights become too easy after mastering the parry-shot and equipping the rune that gives you additional bullets after a critical.
landing a critical in dark souls is way more difficult and rewarding and the general balance of the combat system is better