Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Got Super Mario Wonder

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Decided to get it even after @Stupid Clown review. It's so mid, the level design is underwhelming and it's only about collecting shit. Soys acting like this game reinvented the wheel or something, I think I gotta stop getting modern games.

@THE TRUE DIGLET played it. What a cuck lol

The only wonder is why people actually bother with this shit.

Just play Super Mario World romhacks

The only wonder is why people actually bother with this shit.
Bowser and peach fuck. While you lose yet again on high t level games. And even...soy games? Imo all video games have a bit of soy in them.

I'll probably play it tbh

Bowser and peach fuck. While you lose yet again on high t level games. And even...soy games? Imo all video games have a bit of soy in them.
The world remains undestroyed for Inceldia.

Soys love their nintendo soygoy.
Soyper Mario Wonder.
I will only get Super Mario Galaxy 3 if that gets released and that's it. Yes I am biased.

are you 5 years old?

Keep projecting soy boy.

Keep playing ps2 rat game made for kids and mario so wonder
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FBE2F26T.jpg&hash=777debf0b0baaeb5a190d2fb4c682a2f

didn't even read your post, just found it weird that you'd spend 60 bucks on a game made for toddlers
Yeah I could never imagine it.

@NormieKong

Still think the only worthwhile game on the Switch is SMT V
Hope it comes to Steam like Persona 4 and 5

Still think the only worthwhile game on the Switch is SMT V
Hope it comes to Steam like Persona 4 and 5
I got 10 hours into it, gotta go back and finish it at one point.

Decided to get it even after @Stupid Clown review. It's so mid, the level design is underwhelming and it's only about collecting shit. Soys acting like this game reinvented the wheel or something, I think I gotta stop getting modern games.
Why not just pirate tbh

I got 10 hours into it, gotta go back and finish it at one point.
I never liked those 100 hour games i got into 40 hours in persona 4 and gave up jfl.Like most of it is cutscenes and the rest is just grinding basic enemies so you can get strong enough to defeat a dungeon boss.And theres no way around grinding jfl