Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got Spawn Killed in Fortnite in Front of my Crush, Then Chad Came Along and Won A Battle Royale

Alexander Megiddo

Alexander Megiddo

Banned
-
When people say "Fortnite" is a normie game, they don't realize just how right they are. There's something about that game that makes it so that normies are especially good at it, perhaps because it is essentially a game about cutthroat animal competition over a scarce resource, which normies have to be good at to partake in the sexual marketplace. Anyway, I was over at my crush's (my social worker is my crush and I had my mandatory session) when she told me to try out this new game Fortnite on her iPad cause I like videogames. I rolled my eyes and said whatever, but embarrassingly I got eliminated within the first minute of the match during the first wave of competition over weapons. She was like "Awww... it's alright," but then this guy she's been having over lately gave it a try and he fucking won an entire game, meaning he out-competed the 99 other people even though it was his first time playing the game. I was speechless, I've never felt so worthless in my life. Then my crush gave him a kiss as a reward but they started full on making out in front of me. I fucking left that place in tears and my crush thinks it's because I lost in Fortnite.

"Mandatory Session" You mean mandatory cucking session? Because thats what it sounded like to me

No way this is not a LARP lol.

man fuck normies, they are not worth the time

LARP LARP LARP

larp or not, it's a good story, thanks for the laugh bro

is this a story from the bible?

Maybe it would be best if you just told her you like her then.

And anyway yeah Fortnite... it's alright I guess but it's too competitive for me really. I'm not much of a PvP gamer. I like PvE and co-op and stuff like that.

Competition seems to bring out the worst in people.

There is a higher chance that ever incel here will get laid tonight than that story being true.

LARP LARP LARP
1517649272715.gif

t b h
G
L

When people say "Fortnite" is a normie game, they don't realize just how right they are. There's something about that game that makes it so that normies are especially good at it, perhaps because it is essentially a game about cutthroat animal competition over a scarce resource, which normies have to be good at to partake in the sexual marketplace. Anyway, I was over at my crush's (my social worker is my crush and I had my mandatory session) when she told me to try out this new game Fortnite on her iPad cause I like videogames. I rolled my eyes and said whatever, but embarrassingly I got eliminated within the first minute of the match during the first wave of competition over weapons. She was like "Awww... it's alright," but then this guy she's been having over lately gave it a try and he fucking won an entire game, meaning he out-competed the 99 other people even though it was his first time playing the game. I was speechless, I've never felt so worthless in my life. Then my crush gave him a kiss as a reward but they started full on making out in front of me. I fucking left that place in tears and my crush thinks it's because I lost in Fortnite.

Lmao, this is one of the cringiest threads I have ever read.
Thank fuck I don't play Cucknite.

advanced LARP. also if you play fortnite im automatically going to assume your below 20 and ignore your posts tbh

>my crush
>fortnite
zoomers need to leave

What the fuck is wrong with the youth of today? Honestly? Why is everyone playing retarded video games?

Here's your high score:

2015-08-12-1439398348-6105495-obesityusa.gif

Congrats.

You cucked yourself the second you decided to play Fortnight.