Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got socially excluded by religious people for telling a cool theoretical story I created.

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
Back in 2012 my mum went on holiday so she got this Christian friend who was roughly my age to care for the house while she went away. The Christian friend did all the house work which was convenient and looked after my brother however his intolerant side revealed his dark side he was extremely judgemental to me because he thought I was a selfish lazy person with a lack of self maintenance he even told me I’d never amount to anything.

One night this Christian friend had invited three other Christian friends to my house. Some of them told me to read the bible and the main Christian friend who was caring for the house thought I was wrong when I told him the internet is more educational than the bible. Ok now that the introduction of this rant is over I’ll get to my theoretical story I told to these Christians. I went on to tell them off a life form between the apes and humans who built space vessels to sale to other planets for on these other planets the life forms between the apes and humans had evolved in to humans and that’s my theoretical story concept I wanted to share on how they’re could be humans on other planets .

The Christian people from the same school as me were not pleased to hear the story I had just told them. The main Christian guy who was caring for my house pointed how I was just making it up and I could easily say the same for the religion they seem to regard as the truth I mean someone did just make up the religion they believe in with no evidence to back up that religion in the first place. The story’s based on events mentioned in religious beliefs are backed up by coincidences known to contribute to their confirmation bias while they fool themselves in to labeling it as irrefutable evidence.

The four Christians were hanging out in my mums room and the main caring Christian asked me to leave the room to point out it’s my mothers house. So I went to my room to have just one Christian come to that room with me to encourage me to watch passion of the Christ it’s a movie based on the most well known bible story why do religious people always go round in circles with the same story!. This Christian goes to encourage me to read the bible I open it up and laugh just to find I’ve unintentionally outraged him even more so he tells me I’d get stoned to death if I went to a mosque and laughed at the qu’ran. By stoned to death he meant assaulted not over dose by drugs. I could tell how mad at me he was he said he’d never have felt like punching anyone else in the face as much as he felt like punching me in the face and gues what he did not punch me in the face.

I’d get stoned to death if I went to a mosque and laughed at the qu’ran. By stoned to death he meant assaulted not over dose by drugs.
HOLY SHIT THAT'S GENIUS BRO
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Unironically made my day

I appreciate how you divded your story into paragraphes so that it's easier for us to read but I still won't read this shit.