Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got rejected by Noodlewhore Foid for a job.

uglyduckling

uglyduckling

Banned
-
Just been rejected for a job by a fat noodlewhore foid.

Did the interview over zoom and they were two niggers being interviewed at the same time as me.

Whenever a foid interviews me, I never get the job. Who else experienced the same?

Foids in hr are the majority and they hire based on looks and race.

Group interviews suck unless you're really extroverted and know how to express yourself in public. When I know it's going to be a group interview I don't even bother.

Did they ask you about hobbies or negative qualities about yourself

I have never gotten a single job where a toilet was interviewing.

Normies and bluepillers are shocked when I tell them because they operate under the delusion that women are more fair.

NEETmaxx or die a slow and painful spiritual/psychological death, which you will anyways but at least not while wagecucking.

Women make our lives harder every opportunity they are granted.

toilets only care about looks , those niggers must have mogged you in some way for you not to get the job assuming you were qualified.

Fat noodlewhores are even more disgusting than their white landwhale equivalent

She hired the BBC, sorry to hear brocel

These Asian Foids hire on diversity . Newsflash these Niggers hate u .

Yes I deal with the same issue. every damn interviews by a woman I was rejected. Make managers were more respectful & considerate.
Hypergamy goes into work too when these broads get into management.
And Asian women are weird as hell. I can't find ratoinal explanation for them & that's coming from a schizo