Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

got rejected by my female friend

• Thread starter xxxrivenmainxxx
  • Start date
X

xxxrivenmainxxx

Recruit
★★
Dont think personality or emotional connection matters. The last 3 months were the best months ive ever had , we always laughed and had fun and hanged out all the time. Doesnt matter, shes still a femoid and was litteraly repulsed when i simply tried to cuddle a bit...

female friend? FAKECEL OUT kek

women decide whether or not they would fuck you within about five minutes of being exposed to you.
I am not kidding.

If she isn't showing signs of interest almost immediately it's basically OVER.

Best bet is to try dating sites since at least if someone talks to you at all on those you will know they have some partial level of interest.

Truth of life, man. I wish all people understood our reality.

women decide whether or not they would fuck you within about five minutes of being exposed to you.
I am not kidding.

Best bet is to try dating sites since at least if someone talks to you at all on those you will know they have some partial level of interest.

"just use dating sites bro" on fkn incels.is... top kek but yeah youre right.

I am not kidding.

Truth.

My condolences. Make sure you haven't fapped for a week next time you're in a similar position. You'll have a better shot at creating sexual chemistry that way.

My condolences. Make sure you haven't fapped for a week next time you're in a similar position. You'll have a better shot at creating sexual chemistry that way.

i havent fapped since 3 months bro...

damn man, no pheromones will help you if you're not attractive, i don't believe in this

Being friendzoned is worse than having no friend. If there was nothing in place of that "friendship" and instead all the time you spent with her, was spent on literally anything else, that would have been better.

Fuck being friends with Women.

Last edited:
Being friendzoned is worse than having no friend. If there was nothing in place of that "friendship" and instead all the time you spent with her, was spent on literally anything else, would have been better.

Fuck being friends with Women.

This is a wise man.

"just use dating sites bro" on fkn incels.is... top kek but yeah youre right.
Also lol bro you posted a thread about how you asked out a femoid friend. Bruh you can't call me out for suggesting a dating site after that one.

there's no such thing as a friendzone friendzoooone

the only reason why you're lonely
is cause you're fat and gay

This is a wise man.

Also lol bro you posted a thread about how you asked out a femoid friend. Bruh you can't call me out for suggesting a dating site after that one.

cant a incel like me dream?

there's no such thing as a friendzone friendzoooone

the only reason why you're lonely
is cause you're fat and gay

its worse mate, i am not even fat. i wished i was fat, then there would be something i could improve on me..

Atomic blackpill if this is true, cuckqueers lurking about should read this.

This is what happens when you try. Accept your fate like the rest of us.

This is what happens when you try. Accept your fate like the rest of us.

i am sorry. i will now. already stopped going to therapy this week and probally skip school again. back to neet life :) :( :/

i am sorry. i will now. already stopped going to therapy this week and probally skip school again. back to neet life :):( :/
Therapy can't fix our face, and it doesn't fix the fact that femoids only want to jump on Chads cock. Being 'friends' with a femoid is bad news, they will take whatever resources they can from you. Rotting neet lifestyle is what our genes have doomed us to.

"female friend"

So, you orbitted her for 3 months?

>Has a female friend

I am not kidding.

"It's your personality, that's why you can't get girls!!!" - CuckQueers typical response

HAHAHA, I would like for them to answer this question:

"If it's my personality, then why do I have female friends but no girlfriends? That means I'm pleasant enough to be around, right?"

Get some alcohol. Then make a move. If she doesn't do it you can just blame the alcohol.

lol u dont just go cuddle her you actual retard at the very least ask her out to a movie and take it slow wtf

lol u dont just go cuddle her you actual retard at the very least ask her out to a movie and take it slow wtf

Lets go ahead and pack this one in, guys. Einstein Arthur Newton over here just cracked the code so we can escape from the god damn matrix.

JCH (Just cuddle her)

Lets go ahead and pack this one in, guys. Einstein Arthur Newton over here just cracked the code so we can escape from the god damn matrix.

JCH (Just cuddle her)
kys newfag

You are a cuck. A male and a female can't be friends.

kys newfag

oh my bad for not being omnipotent and knowing every in joke and meme developed within a very insular cultural sphere that I am new to.

brb inventing a time machine and mememaxxing for better posting ability.

women only care about one thing and that thing is looks.