Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got rejected by a girl at work today

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
So what happened was there was this girl I saw, so I came up to her and asked her if she wanted to go get something to eat. She said no, I said that's cool.
So on break I saw her walk outside and I came up to her walked by side her and ask you down to go the gas station. She said no don't follow me.

Pretty shitty since she let me use her phone before that.

At least you've fucked like 23 girls or something, so one rejection doesn't mean much.

Try catfishing her. Make a believable Chad Facebook profile (or Instagram if she is on there) and contact her.

CopingGymcel said:
At least you've fucked like 23 girls or something, so one rejection doesn't mean much.

Try catfishing her. Make a believable Chad Facebook profile (or Instagram if she is on there) and contact her.

Doesn't matter I'm a victim of hypergamy, if I was good looking she would've given me a chance.

catfishman23 said:
Doesn't matter I'm a victim of hypergamy, if I was good looking she would've given me a chance.

You're good looking enough to have fucked 23 girls, at least. I know really good looking guys who have way less slays than that.

How was she like?

CopingGymcel said:
At least you've fucked like 23 girls or something

What website are we on again?

Anonymous said:
How was she like?

She's decent looking.

CopingGymcel said:
You're good looking enough to have fucked 23 girls, at least. I know really good looking guys who have way less slays than that.

C'mon man you sound like a fucking normie, if I was good looking I would be getting girls rn

catfishman23 said:
She's decent looking.

C'mon man you sound like a fucking normie, if I was good looking I would be getting girls rn

You do know that most normies get nowhere near 23 lays in their lifetime, right? The only reason you don't get every girl out there is because you're not Chad. There is a good difference between "good looking" and "Chad:" A lot of girls only want Chad and will reject any 5-7 PSL guy and wait for Chad to appear.

CopingGymcel said:

TWENTY

THREE

TWENTY FUcKING THREE

WHAT

CopingGymcel said:
You do know that most normies get nowhere near 23 lays in their lifetime, right? The only reason you don't get every girl out there is because you're not Chad. There is a good difference between "good looking" and "Chad:" A lot of girls only want Chad and will reject any 5-7 PSL guy and wait for Chad to appear.
Jesus Christ if I was good looking I wouldn't be catfishing cunts and not get rejected 30 times in a row while approaching stop with your copes
If I was good looking I wouldn't be on here and I would be fucking girls off tinder.