Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got rejected by a 3/10 black girl

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Got rejected by a 3/10 black girl I mog her facially keep in mind I'm black myself I hit her up on instagram kept it plain and simple because I know if I passed her threshold (I knew I wouldn't) anything I say doesn't matter anyways she said we could be freinds then blocked Me with no second word jfl if I can't pull a 3 out of 10 it really is over:feelsrope:

Even foids who look like ogres have unreasonable standards nowadays

Bro got rejected by a nigfoid

You got rejected by a chimp. Nice

Dewit. You're worse than subhumant ier

She will live in your head rent free now for at least a month meanwhile she’s already forgotten about your existence.

Got rejected by a 3/10 black girl I mog her facially keep in mind I'm black myself I hit her up on instagram kept it plain and simple because I know if I passed her threshold (I knew I wouldn't) anything I say doesn't matter anyways she said we could be freinds then blocked Me with no second word jfl if I can't pull a 3 out of 10 it really is over:feelsrope:
Chad only

Imagine hitting on a ape tier foid :feelskek::feelskek: tbh i would rather remain incel than dating a black foid. Infact even Rihanna looks sub5 to me.

That's why you shouldn't approach way too ugly foids, they will still reject you and it will be a much higher suifuel than being rejected by a pretty foid.

If you're black then you should consider gymmaxxing. Sluts fetishize the bbc