Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got rejected again

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
I've been thinking for a while whether I should try talking to her or not because I knew I will get rejected but still I thought to myself what if? So I finally did it and got the result that I expected. It sucks but to be fair I'm more relieved than sad because I no longer have to think about it.

I think this the point where I will stop trying to ascend and embrace whoremaxxing fully. I'm getting older and my looks are starting to deteriorate rapidly despite my looksmaxxing efforts so I don't think there's any point in trying anymore. It's probably better this way because I no longer have to stress out about it and I can finally be at peace with my situation.

At least you tried

yOu MiSS aLL tHE sHOTs YoU diD noT TaKE

Good for you brocel. That's a enough of a win

Trained slut 1

Happy for you man. At least you can get it off your mind.

I've been thinking for a while whether I should try talking to her or not because I knew I will get rejected but still I thought to myself what if? So I finally did it and got the result that I expected. It sucks but to be fair I'm more relieved than sad because I no longer have to think about it.

I think this the point where I will stop trying to ascend and embrace whoremaxxing fully. I'm getting older and my looks are starting to deteriorate rapidly despite my looksmaxxing efforts so I don't think there's any point in trying anymore. It's probably better this way because I no longer have to stress out about it and I can finally be at peace with my situation.
sorry to hear that man, but don't you think it's too early to stop trying and give up on a relationship?

sorry to hear that man, but don't you think it's too early to stop trying and give up on a relationship?
I don't know but it feels like it. I've been trying for a long time and it has brought me nothing but stress and painful rejections so I think it's best if I just pack it in and focus on other things.

Do you keep count?

:feelskek:

OP, what was rating of slut that rejected you and what is your rating?
I don't know it's difficult for me to objectively rate people. I'd say she's average at best and I'm like 4/10 so me getting rejected came as no surprise but still I wanted to give it a shot before I call it quits.

Do you keep count?
Nah I lost count after trying the dating apps but I'd say I have about 5 really painful irl rejections and the rest of them have been pretty forgettable

as a 4/10 the only thing you can realistically get is 1-2/10 landwhale. Any non obese and non deformed foid is way out of your reach.
rather stay incel than landwhale

as a 4/10 the only thing you can realistically get is 1-2/10 landwhale. Any non obese and non deformed foid is way out of your reach.
I've seen sub5s with their looksmatches who aren't landwhales. The problem is that they're NT and I'm not so I can't even get an ugly landwhale. I literally got rejected by a 2/10 landwhale a couple of months back.

How tall are you?

Good that you tried. Do you find that rejections get easier with each subsequent one? I haven't really.

Here is a tip for the next times, from a NAcel who have tried ascending with over 10 girls irl:
If she is not starring and smiling at you nor you can keep a conversation that lasts longer than 10 seconds, it's over.

all of them are lookist as fuck. They still get plenty of attention from normie looking men so we're literal trash to them
Yup, there is that too.