Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got overly drunk in front of my family and went on an antisemetic rant

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
My birthday was pretty brural, nobody gave a shit, it was abunduntly clear that nobody wanted to spend time with me and I was alone for most of the day.

There were some nice tidbits though in which people did do some things, like some gifts and looking through my childhood memory box - there were many sad things I found though, like 6 year old me in my messy writing venting about how I had no friends and how nobody is going to love me. I guess a part of me, even in childhood, always knew.

At night I got super drunk in an effort to be less miserable and started going on about how I hated the jews in front of everyone and now things are awkward and I am really sleepy from it all

This are the problems of having too much knowledge, Ive always feared that if I get drunk I might start talking about my inceldom and throwing some brutal blackpills

My birthday was pretty brural, nobody gave a shit, it was abunduntly clear that nobody wanted to spend time with me and I was alone for most of the day.

There were some nice tidbits though in which people did do some things, like some gifts and looking through my childhood memory box - there were many sad things I found though, like 6 year old me in my messy writing venting about how I had no friends and how nobody is going to love me. I guess a part of me, even in childhood, always knew.

At night I got super drunk in an effort to be less miserable and started going on about how I hated the jews in front of everyone and now things are awkward and I am really sleepy from it all
I'm sure they will just blame it on alcohol. Happy Birthday btw bro.

cool it with the antisemitic remarks
but seriously now, happy birthday op

This are the problems of having too much knowledge, Ive always feared that if I get drunk I might start talking about my inceldom and throwing some brutal blackpills

Happy day afterbirthday!

cool it with the antisemitic remarks
but seriously now, happy birthday op

:feelskek:

Sometimes the people on here are more loving than the people I talk to on a regular basis
Always got bro's here.

Happy belated, buddy boyo. You should invite us to your next birthday party because that sounds BASED.

Happy belated, buddy boyo. You should invite us to your next birthday party because that sounds BASED.
I wish there was some way to do that. It would be a dream come true.

My birthday essentially served as the final blackpill that has pushed me over the edge because I realised how much I had to essentially force the people in my life to spend time with me, and even then they barely did.

I had a dnd night a little bit before with people who used to be my friends in highschool, and not to toot my own horn but I am a decent dungeonmaster who is passionate in my storytelling so I know for a fact it wasn't the campaign

They still left super early and I could tell by their facial expression I was a burden to them, the same applies to my parents on my actual birthday

Nobody wants me in their presence.

Depressing and a little funny

Anti semetism is bad bro

I remember getting drunk on new years eve. I remember stumbling around the house, my brother laughing, my dad taking me on a walk near my house so I could get some fresh air and me blacking out on my bed after rambling about random stuff for a while. Cringe experience.

I can tell you from experience, no-one cares about drunk shit you did because you are a subhuman

It's ok, you just have to specify that those elite Jews are the synagogue of Satan and not the true Hebrew peoples.

i do the same thing except i dont get drunk

Late happy birthday bro.

I hate my birthdays also as they are another annual reminder of my status as a genetic dead end.

I'll never understand this. It's like saying "it's not all white men, just the patriarchal ones". At what point does your ethnic/religious criteria for evil people become so useless in determining actual, y'know, wrongdoing, that you just abandon it altogether? How does saying "it's teh Jews" help at all when you have to say right after, "well, only *these* Jews." It's like saying "all theft is the result of black people" and then when questioned on it saying "well, it's only *these* black people, they're the elite thieves". Your criteria becomes useless if it doesn't even apply to the majority of the group.
If you truly believe this I'd assume you'd have no problem advocating for islamists to pour into your country, right?

I'll never understand this. It's like saying "it's not all white men, just the patriarchal ones". At what point does your ethnic/religious criteria for evil people become so useless in determining actual, y'know, wrongdoing, that you just abandon it altogether? How does saying "it's teh Jews" help at all when you have to say right after, "well, only *these* Jews." It's like saying "all theft is the result of black people" and then when questioned on it saying "well, it's only *these* black people, they're the elite thieves". Your criteria becomes useless if it doesn't even apply to the majority of the group.
There's a theory that those Jews like Rothschild and etc have nothing to do with the Hebrews from the Bible, they are Europeans who converted to talmudism in the early middle ages. If you think about it, many of them don't like like middle easterners at all. I can't guarantee it's true, but it makes a lot of sense.

i would say happy birthday tbh
but as an Incel your brithday is more lika day of tragedy
:cryfeels:

this happens to me every 2 days

The new part is kinda lolfuel but the rest sounds really sad.
I'm sorry that happened to you man,you should have celebrated on the forum,here people actually somewhat care.