Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got over 5 years of looksmaxxing under my belt for literally nothing

SARMScel

SARMScel

Greycel
I've lost over 80 kg in the last couple years and had subsequent surgeries to get rid of the loose skin and everything else of my old fat life. A very painful process I have to say.
Everyday I fraud a PERFECT NW1 hairline, so good that even my dermatologist says "SARMScel you dont got MPB at all", despite being nearly NW3.
Men complement me on my good physique (mostly build through SARMS) and when i tell them about me being 170 kg in the past, they can't believe it. But this shit means literally NOTHING in the eyes of a woman.

A couple of weeks ago i turned 30 and i feel so hopeless and lost.
It's not only about my face (which is asymmetrical and not good looking), I also have a severe stutter. 15 years of therapy didn't help that much tbh. There are situations where I can't even say a single sentence in under 1 minute or my very own name in under 30 seconds because it's that severe. Police often suspects DUI when they pull me over because of the faces i make when i try to explan my situation. Forget to land a good job with this condition.

Recently my brother got married. He's not good looking either and he is a manlet but at least he can speak properly to people. Of course he married a landwhale. Don't get me wrong i love them both, but my brother is deluding himself. I don't see me EVER feeling even the slightiest sexual attraction to his wife. Honestly I cant tell how he is able to fuck her, I couldn't. The sad thing is i wouldnt even be able to land myself a landwhale. I can't even cope with the fact of being a betabuxx in 10 years from now on because no woman is ever going to establsh any kind of relationship to someone who can't talk normaly.

So I dont buy this fatcel = volcel crap. Sometimes people are simply fucked and there is nothing you can do.
Height can't save you, muscles can't save you, personality (lol) can't save you. Sometimes nothing can save you.
Either my face is too ugly for my stutter or I stutter too heavily for my subpar face.
I know there are thousands of threads like mine on here but after months it finally got to me again really bad and I need to vent now .
Have a good sunday evening guys!

Last edited:
Wait so you can't get women?

Any looksmaxxing other than plastic surgery is pretty much cope. Ofc losing weight helps, but male models would still be appealing to women even at higher levels of body fat

Brutal

Well you keep yourself off this site so at least your trying

You should try your sister in laws friends to try and ascend even if they’re landwhales

I could but It's long
He looksmaxxed but it's all in vain because his extreme stutter prevents him from getting women because it's coupled with a sub-Chad/lite face. His brother recently married a landwhale despite his brother being short and unattractive and he thinks some people are just doomed.

He looksmaxxed but it's all in vain because his extreme stutter prevents him from getting women because it's coupled with a sub-Chad/lite face. His brother recently married a landwhale despite his brother being short and unattractive and he thinks some people are just doomed.
stutter? Thats a death sentence

Damn, Sorry OP

I haven't used sarms but same thing. I've spent almost a decade "self improving" and looksmaxxing, women give 0 fucks, only guys ever care
Sometimes I even wonder if women even notice my muscles AT ALL. It's like they're invisible to them because i'm ugly. But they mire guys with a FRACTION of the muscular development that i have. All of which are better looking, taller, have thicker and less recessed hair etc

You really can't polish a turd

And yet every fucking male online pretends like self improvement fixes everything, it's maddening

@ReturnOfSaddam I feel like you're gonna like this thread

Well your brother doesn't have standards as high as you do. Not to say you should lower them for landwhales, but good for your brother that he somehow managed to do that.

I feel you, OP. Sad shit man.

I'm really sorry op

but like others said the fatcel volcel thing is not like a rule but anyways your lean self for sure mogs your fat one. Thing is that in 2020 being lean is not enough, softmaxxing is not enough. As for the stutter thing that sucks, there isn't any other way of treating it or at least improving a little bit? I think that if you manage it to not be severe it won't be that of a death sentence.

Brutal

Well you keep yourself off this site so at least your trying

You should try your sister in laws friends to try and ascend even if they’re landwhales
that's a good idea tbh

How tall are you?

I haven't used sarms but same thing. I've spent almost a decade "self improving" and looksmaxxing, women give 0 fucks, only guys ever care
Sometimes I even wonder if women even notice my muscles AT ALL. It's like they're invisible to them because i'm ugly. But they mire guys with a FRACTION of the muscular development that i have. All of which are better looking, taller, have thicker and less recessed hair etc

And yet every fucking male online pretends like self improvement fixes everything, it's maddening

So legit, especially the part about only guys caring/admiring his progress. Women do not give a fuck at all about gymmaxxing.

I've lost over 80 kg in the last couple years and had subsequent surgeries to get rid of the loose skin and everything else of my old fat life. A very painful process I have to say.
Everyday I fraud a PERFECT NW1 hairline, so good that even my dermatologist says "SARMScel you dont got MPB at all", despite being nearly NW3.
Men complement me on my good physique (mostly build through SARMS) and when i tell them about me being 170 kg in the past, they can't believe it. But this shit means literally NOTHING in the eyes of a woman.

A couple of weeks ago i turned 30 and i feel so hopeless and lost.
It's not only about my face (which is asymmetrical and not good looking), I also have a severe stutter. 15 years of therapy didn't help that much tbh. There are situations where I can't even say a single sentence in under 1 minute or my very own name in under 30 seconds because it's that severe. Police often suspects DUI when they pull me over because of the faces i make when i try to explan my situation. Forget to land a good job with this condition.

Recently my brother got married. He's not good looking either and he is a manlet but at least he can speak properly to people. Of course he married a landwhale. Don't get me wrong i love them both, but my brother is deluding himself. I don't see me EVER feeling even the slightiest sexual attraction to his wife. Honestly I cant tell how he is able to fuck her, I couldn't. The sad thing is i wouldnt even be able to land myself a landwhale. I can't even cope with the fact of being a betabuxx in 10 years from now on because no woman is ever going to establsh any kind of relationship to someone who can't talk normaly.

So I dont buy this fatcel = volcel crap. Sometimes people are simply fucked and there is nothing you can do.
Height can't save you, muscles can't save you, personality (lol) can't save you. Sometimes nothing can save you.
Either my face is too ugly for my stutter or I stutter too heavily for my subpar face.
I know there are thousands of threads like mine on here but after months it finally got to me again really bad and I need to vent now .
Have a good sunday evening guys!
What is your current height and is your weight 90kg thats still fatcel

nigga if ur 30 just move to thailand, wtf are you doing in the west ?

I've lost over 80 kg
you're doing it wrong. you're supposed to burn fat and then build muscle, losing weight is fucking terrible if that's all you care about

Thanks a lot guys!
It's nice to have a place online where one can vent in presence of people who know what i'm talking about

I'm 6'2" and about 88 kg @ 13% BF. Nothing special (especially in Germany) but it's better than being 170 kg and out of breath constantly. Bodywise everything is ok. Sure i got scars all over my body because of the surgeries but that's to be expected after loosing that much weight and no one can see them with a shirt on.

About my sister-in-law: At the wedding there was her female cousin too, really good looking girl also about 28-29. Guess what happened, we smalltalked for literally one minute, because that's what you do when someone introduces you to another. And as soon as she noticed my stutter I went invisible for the rest of the evening, it was very awkward. I mean I dont expect anything to happen because of my bad face, but fuck can you please talk to me like to everyone else? Later that evening I saw my cousin talking to her and exchanging phone number and IG. This is guy is still 6'0 but not gymcelled in the slightiest way or anything else. He is just good looking and able to talk normally.

HaVe YoU tRiEd SeLf ImPrOveMeNt SiLlY InKwElLLLL
21319530-0-image-a-37_1574385284079.jpg

I'm sorry OP, being an incel in Germany is more brutal than elsewhere

Im sorry about your stutter,
If you have a speech defect everyone automatically thinks you are retarded

This is guy is still 6'0 but not gymcelled in the slightiest way or anything else. He is just good looking and able to talk normally.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I wonder what happened there:feelswhere: