Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel got (((omicron)))

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Family having fever and other shit. And I have sore throat. This is after 2 shots of the worthless kikecine and still this happened. Useless Jewish vaccine. U get sick no matter what you do. (((Corona))) too powerful.
KEK that's what you get for supporting the vaxx

AT LEAST forget about the boosters

I wonder if this is how original rona would have effected the hordes of young people omicron is currently effecting since the vaccines aren’t as strong against it. Only after this is all said and done can we have objective analysis

Think I might've had it last week

was in closed spaces with multiple coworkers and no masks, and 2-3 of them tested positive a day later. I had a little bit of a sore throat and runny nose for 3 days. Could barely even tell lmao

Yeah, this is why I refuse to get the stupid covid shot. I get my flu shots every year, because they actually fucking work (I've never had the flu), they've been tested and studied properly, and they aren't wrapped up in political nonsense.

Fuck all this covid shit, though. It's a circus. :feelsjuice:
I had a little bit of a sore throat and runny nose for 3 days.
Same, though I had a fever and congestion instead of sore throat. Did still also have the runny nose, though. Got over it in about the same amount of time, too.