Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel got (((omicron)))

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Family having fever and other shit. And I have sore throat. This is after 2 shots of the worthless kikecine and still this happened. Useless Jewish vaccine. U get sick no matter what you do. (((Corona))) too powerful.

Would you be happier with Sinovac?

I think the people that get sick after they got the shots actually got sick bc of them.
Don't get anymore shots and I hope you make it.:feelsokman:

I think the people that get sick after they got the shots actually got sick bc of them.
Don't get anymore shots and I hope you make it.:feelsokman:
been 7 months since I had the shot. I don't think it did anything good nor bad

The only reason I got the vax is because normies are segregating antivax ppl ... Being incel is enough, I don't want soyciety to piss on me twice as much.

Get yourself tested

Family having fever and other shit. And I have sore throat. This is after 2 shots of the worthless kikecine and still this happened. Useless Jewish vaccine. U get sick no matter what you do. (((Corona))) too powerful.
One of the profs at our uni got the 2 doses of pzifer which is the most effective one and he still got the covid and was sick for like 3 weeks.

been 7 months since I had the shot. I don't think it did anything good nor bad
Hopefully. But I'm afraid that bc it's an mRNA-vax it will be able to change your body for ever. But hopefully that is only conspiracy-theory bc my grandparents and my father got vaxxed:feelsbadman:

Get yourself tested
won't do that. Probably will put me on some list to be forced quarantined. Also the lines for testing are very very backed up in my area.

One of the profs at our uni got the 2 doses of pzifer which is the most effective one and he still got the covid and was sick for like 3 weeks.
Is he a euro or something? I thought Iran was sanctioned to death

The only reason I got the vax is because normies are segregating antivax ppl ... Being incel is enough, I don't want soyciety to piss on me twice as much.
same tbh. Shit is useless but I will still be forced to take 3rd,4th,...99th whatever to be able to travel and get jobs in some cases.
Legit fucking useless. The retards in power should give up on this shit and let those who don't want it go on. Let the illness spread and mutate till it can't do it anymore. Black plague back in the day died out that way.

same tbh. Shit is useless but I will still be forced to take 3rd,4th,...99th whatever to be able to travel and get jobs in some cases.
Literaly same. We're so screwed boyo. Though we learned to get over it ... Normies are the one tasting their own medicine for once, and that does sounds good ngl :dab::dab::dab:

That means the vaxx is working. :blackpill::soy:

Same here bro. Finally caught it after two years. :feelsrope:

I had it 2 week ago. The first two days were hell. Hot fever but my body and legs were freezing with a constant trickling cough, sore throat and a crunching headache. It's like having a flu but 10x worse.

diarrhoea on day 3.

Last edited:
Same here bro. Finally caught it after two years. :feelsrope:
Gigaover.
You needed those IQ points to dunk on Canada.

Gigaover.
You needed those IQ points to dunk on Canada.
Wouldn't be able to cross the border but now that I have it, would I able to claim immunity without having taken the vaccine?

Caught it too brocel. If anything this was the one to catch. Got over the symptoms after two-three days. Still got a sore throat, but I'm essentially back to normal. You'll be fine.

Or find an open space in the middle of the wilderness.
I wonder if there's actually one like this.
I guess the US-Canada border is not that important in the grand scheme of things, there have to tons of blindspots.

Why? They made it so ofc they would know how to deal with it. :feelsthink:
studies show those are less effective. Also China and Russia are well known for being shitholes that cannot innovate

I wonder if there's actually one like this.
I guess the US-Canada border is not that important in the grand scheme of things, there have to tons of blindspots.
There are a lot of blind spots in the U.S.-Mexico border and look how many of those beaners manage to come over here. Granted those places are mostly remote desert and many end up perishing from the intense heat and thirst.

There aren't as much people crossing the northern border compared to the southern border.

There aren't as much people crossing the northern border compared to the southern border.
In apocalypse movies Americans always run north :feelskek:
studies show those are less effective. Also China and Russia are well known for being shitholes that cannot innovate
Gigaover for Ameristanicels

do the based thing and spread it to everyone you can.

Totally normal goyim you just need to top it off with about 7-10 boosters for 2022 and you’ll feel right as rain

This is your fault goyim, you rejected your jewish overlords so you get what you deserve :lul:

One of the things that really piss me off about this is that there is undeniable evidence that getting the shots doesn't actually prevent you from contracting the virus, yet brain dead NPC.exe normalniggers lose their shit about unvaxxed people. The fact the shots aren't protecting against the virus like they're designed for should be an open and shut case against mandatory jabs, jab passports, and all of the bullshit restrictions surrounding it.

But no, Big Pharm has to make their money because politicians are financially invested and take orders from corporations, and you're an alt-right, anti-science, conspiracy nutcase if you're against the jabs.

:feelsclown:

This is your fault goyim, you rejected your jewish overlords so you get what you deserve :lul:
I listened to my Jewish masters as well as got the shots and still over. Trucel trait!
One of the things that really piss me off about this is that there is undeniable evidence that getting the shots doesn't actually prevent you from contracting the virus, yet brain dead NPC.exe normalniggers lose their shit about unvaxxed people. The fact the shots aren't protecting against the virus like they're designed for should be an open and shut case against mandatory jabs, jab passports, and all of the bullshit restrictions surrounding it.

But no, Big Pharm has to make their money because politicians are financially invested and take orders from corporations, and you're an alt-right, anti-science, conspiracy nutcase if you're against the jabs.

:feelsclown:
indeed, this shit probably won't ever end. It needs to just be moved on from like the Spanish flu,black plagu e before it

I'm worried that omicron will cause herd immunity and end the pandemic. It's the only thing that keeps me going. :feelsbadman:
you are right I heard that this variant is even weaker and is easier to transmit so it probably will end the pandemic.:feelsUnreal:

you are right I heard that this variant is even weaker and is easier to transmit so it probably will end the pandemic.:feelsUnreal:
I don't think that I'll be able to cope. We may need to take matters in our own hands.

no jabs for me, been coughing a lot w/ soreness, past the worse of a migraine

no loss of taste tho so not sure if it's omicron, maybe different symptoms depending on where infection is?

Tested positive.
Feel mostly normal unless I try to vape then I cough up a lung.

"Covid is a meme" hah. I'll give you 3 days to see if it'll pass. Covid was the worst thing I've experienced in my life.
If you start getting body aches and neck pain it's over. Get ready for hell

Vaccinevsomicron

The numbers on the kikeccine vs Omicron is alarming.
It can indicate that the kikeccine increases spread of the omicron variant.:feelsUgh:

i head a runny nose last week but thankfully it was just a cold
I had a cold like a month ago, and just right now I finally got hit with COVID.

:incel:

Attachments

• ZCq1Qkio.png
    ZCq1Qkio.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
i was forced to take 2 doses of the kike vaccine so let’s see how much it will ‘protect‘ me from omicron. i haven’t got it yet but i live in a country where there are 40k+ new omicron cases a day so i will probably catch it soon.
I'm not vaccinated. My parents are and they are also infected.