Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got off my Jewmeds. Weird side effects...

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
For months now I've been battling the urges of two things

1: Swallowing a .357
2: Resisting the urge to unironically commit a mass shooting

I have been on meds now for about 5-6 years. Zoloft, Abilify, and adderall (Over a dozen other meds that I was a Ginny pig on)

I got off these meds 2 months ago. I no longer have dreams of committing mass shootings, thoughts of committing mass shootings are gone, I haven't had anywhere as many urges on wanting to kill myself, I'm less violent and don't get as angry, etc.

What the fuck are in these meds? The people that have committed mass shootings, what meds were they on? It has to play a roll in why they would want to gun down innocent people. Shit's getting fucking weird (in a good way) being off of them. I feel sharper, less zombie like, happier, AND NOT WANTING TO GUN PEOPLE DOWN.

Unlikely Conspiracy: CIA have implanted me with an MK Ultra like experiment to have gun down innocents so the second amendment gets taken away.
Likely Conspiracy: I had terrible side effects from the medication.

Fuck my psychiatrist. I hope the plastic ends on his shoelaces comes off and his wife fucks up his christmas dinner. This guy is scum for putting me on these meds and not noticing the signs to take me off. Instead, his solution was to put me on EVEN MORE FUCKING MEDS MAKING ALL OF THIS WORSE.

I have been on meds now for about 5-6 years. Zoloft, Abilify, and adderall (Over a dozen other meds that I was a Ginny pig on)

I got off these meds 2 months ago. I no longer have dreams of committing mass shootings, thoughts of committing mass shootings are gone, I haven't had anywhere as many urges on wanting to kill myself, I'm less violent and don't get as angry, etc.

What the fuck are in these meds? The people that have committed mass shootings, what meds were they on? It has to play a roll in why they would want to gun down innocent people. Shit's getting fucking weird (in a good way) being off of them. I feel sharper, less zombie like, happier, AND NOT WANTING TO GUN PEOPLE DOWN.

Unlikely Conspiracy: CIA have implanted me with an MK Ultra like experiment to have gun down innocents so the second amendment gets taken away.

Fuck my psychiatrist. I hope the plastic ends on his shoelaces comes off and his wife fucks up his christmas dinner. This guy is scum for putting me on these meds and not noticing the signs to take me off. Instead, his solution was to put me on EVEN MORE FUCKING MEDS MAKING ALL OF THIS WORSE.

Based kpop foid avi enjoyer

call-from-based-department.gif

Likely fact: CIA have implanted me with an MK Ultra like experiment to have gun down innocents so the second amendment gets taken away.
Unlikely Conspiracy: I had terrible side effects from the medication.

Doctors, teachers, psychiatrist etc are all brain dead/brainwashed programmed bluepillers. This is why I didn’t take my meds, not even once! I remember my psychiatrist sent 2 people after me the next morning in my house to checkup on me when I deliberately avoided my appointment. My psychiatrist was a Stacey and she was disgusted by my looks she didn’t really care about my issues just wanted to shove pills down my throat so I moved on.