Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting got my thread deleted for the first time

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
ik nobody really cares but i wanted to say it. it was the thread i posted my eye area in, too :feelsrope:

I just noticed your profile picture. That movie was great. :feelsgah:

which was it
about posting my eye area to get an IT noodlewhore, got a bunch of ethnics crying about "muh fakecel eyes"
and did you use IWH, if so, what was your name, maybe ill recognize you:feelsaww:
Pump4k, cringe name ngl. i commented a good amount of times, but the only posts i remember posting were some kid cudi lyrics and panels from nagatoro. i can show you the pictures if you want, since if you went on the subreddit in that ~1 day timespan they were near the top you would've saw it. they had 100 upvotes not to brag :chad::chad:
i also used this pfp at the time if it helps:
Rapper Trippie Redd Arrested Again for Alleged Assault

dont recognize you sorry man:cryfeels:

i was diorIchigo and has this pfp, i had lots of posts and commented a lot too, maybe you recognize me:feelsaww:
View attachment 449076
some part of me feels like i might recognize it, but i can't tell if that's just because i want to. i really only ever checked peoples profiles to see if they're a woman so i know to downvote, so it might be a good thing i don't remember you. the only guys i can remember are salvador_6feet6 because of how much he posted/commented, ovrload cuz of his retardatiod, and 166_cm_lithuanian_boy bc hes lithuanian.

and jfl diorichigo is the most zoomer username i've seen in a while :feelskek::feelskek:

Rookie numbers I’ve had so many deleted