Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel got my oneitis begging for help

Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
So we were writing a test today, it was an exam simulation. She was sitting on the desk next to mine. She was writing a biology test while I was writing a math test. She couldn't remember something because she didnt study well (probably was having sex with her 16yo chad boyfriend instead) and was begging me the whole time to hotspot her so she can search online the answers. I honestly couldbt understand what could be so important, that bitch hadn't even written half a page of answers and couldn't continueue, when I used to be bluepilled I would hotspot her during class so she could at least stay close to me (I feel such a cuck saying this:feelsseriously:) but not this time. I had enough of her ignoring my existance and only talking to me when she needs mobile data, so I kept trolling her all the way until she left the class frustrated. I was telling her I wouldnt help her yet she kept begging, it was awesome. At some point I opened my hotspot (which she knows the name of) but wouldnt give her the password:feelsdevil: she asked another guy later on but she couldbt go online for some reason, I was so happy seieing her needing me.

tldr: oneitis needed help with exam, i was her only hell but I denied to help her

tldr: oneitis needed help with exam, i was her only hell but I denied to help her
All simps world wide who would read this single sentence would be on suicide watch :feelshaha: based nonsimpcel :feelsokman:

These bitches really think they can demand anything from a Man , while not giving Head / Sex. Lol. We need more guys who can say No to these Cunts.
:bigbrain::feelsclown:

high IQ and based

I really want to give OP a big hug i am so happy at what he did

Get a better "oneitis"

The last time I met my oneitis was 3 years ago we were in 12th grade.

Im in 12
The last time I met my oneitis was 3 years ago we were in 12th grade.
im in 12th grade too rn. Cant wait to graduate so I never have to see her again. She only brings bad memories to me

make her give you the big succ in exchange for hotspot access

Get a better "oneitis"
no point, no woman will like me just for being a nice guy, blackpil made me realise that. She is the last girl I believed in, I was young and stupid

Lol based. Foids aren't entitled to shit unless they have sex with us.

Im in 12

im in 12th grade too rn. Cant wait to graduate so I never have to see her again. She only brings bad memories to me
good luck. I cold approached her on the last annual exam but she said no lmao i wish she could say yes for once

So we were writing a test today, it was an exam simulation. She was sitting on the desk next to mine. She was writing a biology test while I was writing a math test. She couldn't remember something because she didnt study well (probably was having sex with her 16yo chad boyfriend instead) and was begging me the whole time to hotspot her so she can search online the answers. I honestly couldbt understand what could be so important, that bitch hadn't even written half a page of answers and couldn't continueue, when I used to be bluepilled I would hotspot her during class so she could at least stay close to me (I feel such a cuck saying this:feelsseriously:) but not this time. I had enough of her ignoring my existance and only talking to me when she needs mobile data, so I kept trolling her all the way until she left the class frustrated. I was telling her I wouldnt help her yet she kept begging, it was awesome. At some point I opened my hotspot (which she knows the name of) but wouldnt give her the password:feelsdevil: she asked another guy later on but she couldbt go online for some reason, I was so happy seieing her needing me.

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: based she is not entitled to your hotspot

she will live a dream life wile I rot:feelsseriously:

My oneitis had several boyfriends, car, many friends, fiancee, et cetera...

It is best to recognize that holes are privileged because of their holes. Nothing more.