Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

got my first war thunder medal

WacoGoesDown

WacoGoesDown

Colonel Bombhospitalov
★★
Oh yeah brudda this will be my excuse to drink coca cola to death
I've been playing war thunder since february 2024 (I had some earlier accounts before but never got any medals nor progressed past tier 1). I started grinding USA but then I ran out of silver lions while playing bombers & couldn't buy new vehicles cause of it. So in May I started all over again and began grinding Germany Ground RB, now I'm in the middle of tier 2 and got an Honor Roll Clasp of the Army today
Ger roll of honor army.png

:feelsgah:

I dropped WT for the Enlisted since i liked infantry combat more and it was easier to grind TT and Events now i'm fully finished with all nations and only playing for fun and grind events, WT grind is too excessive and without premium it's just unplayable after a decade i'm still at rank of Leopard 2 fuck that game for real. While in Eelisted 1k hours in game just been breached :feelzez:

Enlisted 2024 09 24 18 55 43

What do the medals give you in game jfl is it better vechiles or what is there any purpose to them
they literally give you no rewards, they only make your war thunder account look fancier cuz now you have a decorative ribbon
im still grindin for them though
He is now certified truecel
:yes: :society:
I dropped WT for the Enlisted since i liked infantry combat more and it was easier to grind TT and Events now i'm fully finished with all nations and only playing for fun and grind events, WT grind is too excessive and without premium it's just unplayable after a decade i'm still at rank of Leopard 2 fuck that game for real. While in Eelisted 1k hours in game just been breached :feelzez:

View attachment 1274749
enlised is immerisive as fuck especially that map with the speaker ambience
i like it but war thunder is more fun to me (for now)

Oh yeah brudda this will be my excuse to drink coca cola to death
I've been playing war thunder since february 2024 (I had some earlier accounts before but never got any medals nor progressed past tier 1). I started grinding USA but then I ran out of silver lions while playing bombers & couldn't buy new vehicles cause of it. So in May I started all over again and began grinding Germany Ground RB, now I'm in the middle of tier 2 and got an Honor Roll Clasp of the Army today
Ger roll of honor army.png

:feelsgah:
giga mega gz:feelsautistic::feelsautistic: