Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Got my braces for jaw surgery today

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
while I was in the waiting room I was the only male in the room. There were 4 women sitting in the room, of course none of them aknowledged me in any way.

Two of them were sub4s who had a baby with them, one was obese and was talking to her fiance on her phone and the other woman was average looking sitting right next to me swiping on her phone on Tinder.

Every single swipe was a match and she only swiped right on 8/10+ chads. She swiped right on one out of roughly 100 men.

In other words nothing new, just your average incel day.

For every egg there are a billion sperm

How much will you pay for surgery and braces?

How much will you pay for surgery and braces?
I´m paying 3k out of my own pocket for the braces. I´m getting Lingual braces instead of the normal ones so I have to pay out of my own pocket for them. The bimax is luckily fully covered by insurance.

I´m paying 3k out of my own pocket for the braces. I´m getting Lingual braces instead of the normal ones so I have to pay out of my own pocket for them. The bimax is luckily fully covered by insurance.

WTF you price mog me, I'll potentially be paying like $10k for braces (out of pocket no insurance) and some other dental/ortho work. Where do you live?

WTF you price mog me, I'll potentially be paying like $10k for braces (out of pocket no insurance) and some other dental/ortho work. Where do you live?
Germany.

A lot. Without insurance I´d easily be looking at 20k+.

Fuck my useless parents for never getting me braces, now I have to pay like $10k minimum out of pocket (and it will likely be higher) to get my teeth fixed. Why didn't you get braces as a kid in germany isn't it free?

How long till you have the surgery? I often heared you can't have lingual braces for surgery.
Fuck my useless parents for never getting me braces, now I have to pay like $10k minimum out of pocket (and it will likely be higher) to get my teeth fixed. Why didn't you get braces as a kid in germany isn't it free?
Get myobraces from aliexpress/amazon.

Last edited:
I had braces as a teenager.

I`m almost 30 now and luckily only have to wear braces for four months until I can get surgery.

If I didn´t have braces as a teenager I´d be looking at 2 years of braces then jaw surgery then braces for another year.

I had braces as a teenager.

I`m almost 30 now and luckily only have to wear braces for four months until I can get surgery.

If I didn´t have braces as a teenager I´d be looking at 2 years of braces then jaw surgery then braces for another year.
Will you have to wear the braces for another year after the surgery? Will you have surgery with a famous doctor? Was it hard to get it coverd by the health insurance?

Will you have to wear the braces for another year after the surgery? Will you have surgery with a famous doctor? Was it hard to get it coverd by the health insurance?
no braces after surgery. Yes, with Dr. Z in Berlin. No, it wasn´t hard to get it covered by insurance.

You're lucky, in my case I had to wait almost 2 years for the surgery.
Goodluck boyo.

no braces after surgery. Yes, with Dr. Z in Berlin. No, it wasn´t hard to get it covered by insurance.
Mirin hard. Would be great if you could share some before/after pics later. Will you have the surgery for medical reasons? Why don't you get a Le Fort 1?

Have you looked into wilckodontics/ Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontics (AOO)™? They say with that you can finish treatment in 3-8 months instead of the long time braces takes.They say it straightens your teeth fastest while also making you look more facial aesthetic.