Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GOT MY BLOODWORK, CAN SOMEONE HIGH IQ HELP

What a useless thread:feelsree::feelsree::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

>bloodwork
>heightmaxxing

guys check edit, i added OP

You have high oestradiol (estrogen) and leutinizing hormone (LH). LH goes to the leyid cells in the testes where it produces tesosterone. However the enzyme aromatase converts some of it to oestradiol (estorgen). Your testosterone is normal though.

SYMPTOMS: short stature/slowed growth/delayed epiphyseal closure; infertility/erectile dysfunction; gynecomastia ("bitch tits")

CAUSES: (need to get a complete history to tell. are you taking any medications? high LH usually comes with low testosterone but yours is normal indicating compensated dysregulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary axis.)

TREATMENT: Most docs would think this may be transitory and not do anything - they don't consider being kinda short to be a problem worth fixing as messing with hormone levels can cause other side effects. HOWEVER, if you took aromatase inhibitors you would see a marked reduction in estrogen, more resulting tesosterone, and height and muscular growth. :feelzez:
man LH is only 2.7, isnt that low?

You have high oestradiol (estrogen) and leutinizing hormone (LH). LH goes to the leyid cells in the testes where it produces tesosterone. However the enzyme aromatase converts some of it to oestradiol (estorgen). Your testosterone is normal though.

SYMPTOMS: short stature/slowed growth/delayed epiphyseal closure; infertility/erectile dysfunction; gynecomastia ("bitch tits")

CAUSES: (need to get a complete history to tell. are you taking any medications? high LH usually comes with low testosterone but yours is normal indicating compensated dysregulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary axis.)

TREATMENT: Most docs would think this may be transitory and not do anything - they don't consider being kinda short to be a problem worth fixing as messing with hormone levels can cause other side effects. HOWEVER, if you took aromatase inhibitors you would see a marked reduction in estrogen, more resulting tesosterone, and height and muscular growth. :feelzez:
im going to take aromasin + mk + peptides

Oh look, another looksmaxx user making another retarded thread :feelsseriously:

Oh shit. My mistake. I read it as LH 27. :feelsrope: I thought that was super weird to have a high LH and normal testosterone.....

Forget everything I said. I'm drunk right now so I can't reply intelligently. But aromasin is an aromatose inhibitor called exemestane that will increase testosterone levels even if you don't have a problem.

I'll reply later when I'm sober. I'm a medical student and it helps me to think about this for future test questions. So I like your question. If you have more questions for me to think about I'd enjoy it.
man we need to talk ASAP