Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got mogged today on my walk

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Every where I went I seen couples holding hands. There I was with a grumpy look on my face. Some Mormon missionarie fags handed me a brochure. I tore it up right in there face.

Low inhib trait... :feelsjuice:

I would just take it and move on. :smonk:

weird wording for a greycel guarantee it's an alt but that's all there is nowadays...

Nah fuck you I'm just minding my own business and you got to troll me. Stay out my threads. Now do me a favor and poor some gasoline in your bath tub, lay in your filth and strike a match

Nah fuck you I'm just minding my own business and you got to troll me. Stay out my threads. Now do me a favor and poor some gasoline in your bath tub, lay in your filth and strike a match
based

blkpilpress might do the same, come in your threads and call you out for no reason.

1. I'm not doing you any favour
2. I'll leave you alone as long as I don't have anything to say when criticizing you
3. I've just proven you're an alt account therefore I'm correct
4. I never trolled you, I just pointed out you have an alt account, that's not trolling, idiot

1. I'm not doing you any favour
2. I'll leave you alone as long as I don't have anything to say when criticizing you
3. I've just proven you're an alt account therefore I'm correct
4. I never trolled you, I just pointed out you have an alt account, that's not trolling, idiot
Rent free how's that bubble bath coming along boy

i dont go out becasue of that.

Lucky. On my walk last night, on a beer run, I heard a woman moaning and getting her cheeks clapped. Didn't bug me much surprisingly.

Nigger larp i bet you kissed your gf after the walk
@Sneir ban this fag