Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got mogged to death by chad in town hall!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I was in the town hall because I of some paper work and the guy there was an absolute chad. He was tall, blonde, blue eyes
and he was ripped af. Damn bro going outside is literally sui fuel. It never began for going outsidecels tbhtbh.

Damn bro going outside is literally sui fuel
1471665217919.png

It never began for going outsidecels tbhtbh.
going outside is meme advice, the people who tell you to just go outside as an incel always neglect to mention that showers are very hard to come by there and that haircuts cost ridiculous amounts of money. I don't buy it.

Fuck I would be depressed seeing that. Imagine how foids interact with him

I was in the town hall because I of some paper work and the guy there was an absolute chad. He was tall, blonde, blue eyes
and he was ripped af. Damn bro going outside is literally sui fuel. It never began for going outsidecels tbhtbh.
I had almost the same bitter experiance today. I hate leave my ldar zone. I was overpowered by hatred when i saw him.

I got mogged yesterday by high school Chad. He was in school uniform and standing behind me at the checkout in Tesco with his mate. Guy must of been 15-16 max but was already 6ft3, wide as a olympic swimmer, 90kg lean, size 13 shoes, looked just like Eian Scully.

There was an attractive 30yo woman checking him out. Brutal that she's see's a boy half her age more attractive than an adult man.

I got mogged yesterday by high school Chad. He was in school uniform and standing behind me at the checkout in Tesco with his mate. Guy must of been 15-16 max but was already 6ft3, wide as a olympic swimmer, 90kg lean, size 13 shoes, looked just like Eian Scully.

There was an attractive 30yo woman checking him out. Brutal that she's see's a boy half her age more attractive than an adult man.
World needs to fucking end already.

He was tall, blonde, blue eyes
and he was ripped af
Why are you listing unimportant features. What makes you chad [or not] is the structure of your facial bones and your height to an extend.

Why are you listing unimportant features. What makes you chad [or not] is the structure of your facial bones and your height to an extend.
he had a good face and was like 6'2

Report him to ICE.