Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got mogged on my way to wagie cagie

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
There's a shortcut I like to take which saves me about 5 minutes of time and it's a nice location surrounded by trees. I was walking through it today and I saw a couple making out on the grass. They looked to be in their late teens/ early 20s and they were so into it they didn't even notice me even though I walked right next to them.

Anyway, how was your day today?

Normies or even chadlite´s are easy to mog with height and masculinity or muscle mass even the expensive outfits and cars are mogging them they are nothing only top 5% of genetic slayers but the rest of normies is just bunch of filthy gross vile relentless sloppy nasty horny deranged kiddie fiddlers (in video game)
I meant lifemogged tbh.

There's a shortcut I like to take which saves me about 5 minutes of time and it's a nice location surrounded by trees. I was walking through it today and I saw a couple making out on the grass. They looked to be in their late teens/ early 20s and they were so into it they didn't even notice me even though I walked right next to them.
you could've killed them
terrible , the coof is so super bad

I saw a couple making out on the grass. They looked to be in their late teens/ early 20s and they were so into it they didn't even notice me even though I walked right next to them.
you should have not noticed them either and taken a piss on them :feelsdevil::feelsEhh::society:

just the usual rotting was raining all day :feelstastyman: bloatmaxxed quite a bit though gained 2kg in one day hopefully some new PR's tomorrow :feelsohh::society:

Something similar happened to me yesterday when I was walking home from grocery store, I saw a teenage couple kissing. I didn't feel "mogged", I just got sad for the guy because I knew the relationship isn't going to last. She's going to leave him eventually, get with a more attractive guy, and he is going to be left alone depressed. Usually teen suicides happen after relationships break up.

It happened often when I lived in Minneapolis.

:feelstastyman:
I wanted to go out today and score sum legal weed, but it’s much too hot and humid. So I’m sitting here with the ac on full blast while drinking a jumbo mug of juice w/ice. Cold shower later.