Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got mogged into self-harm by a 14 year old kid at the bus stop

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I was waiting at the bus stop with a bunch of other normies to go wagecelling. One of them was this kid. As we were waiting, some other kid, who was obviously his friend, walked past. The kid shouted at him "are you on your way to fuck your Hannah?"
There were like 5 other people around so this was really cringe tbhngl :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Anyway, he laughed and said "maybe". Then he shouted at him again "is your pull out game good"? And then he replied....... "I don't pull out".

IT'S FUCKING OVER. THIS BARELY TEENAGE KID WAS ON HIS WAY TO FUCK HIS GF WHILE I, A KHHV SUBHUMAN IN MY 20s, WAS ON MY WAY TO STACK SHELVES FOR BARELY ABOVE MINIMUM WAGE.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
It's not over
because it never began

What can I say...hope they both die of cancer.

just buy a shotgun and fire it to ur head at this point.

I was waiting at the bus stop with a bunch of other normies to go wagecelling. One of them was this kid. As we were waiting, some other kid, who was obviously his friend, walked past. The kid shouted at him "are you on your way to fuck your Hannah?"
There were like 5 other people around so this was really cringe tbhngl :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Anyway, he laughed and said "maybe". Then he shouted at him again "is your pull out game good"? And then he replied....... "I don't pull out".

IT'S FUCKING OVER. THIS BARELY TEENAGE KID WAS ON HIS WAY TO FUCK HIS GF WHILE I, A KHHV SUBHUMAN IN MY 20s, WAS ON MY WAY TO STACK SHELVES FOR BARELY ABOVE MINIMUM WAGE.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It never began, from this universe to an infinite number of variations of it.

cuz guys lie all the time about these things. if a guy tells u his body count divide that number for 4 if a girl tells u her body count multiple that number by 10
The guy was clearly talking about the other guy's girlfriend. I'm sure they did have sex.
When I was 14 I remember fucking sextapes of my classmates being sent around Snapchat.

Most high-schoolers mog me in height.

Zoomers are very vocal it’s weird
I swear it wasn’t like this 10 years ago :feelsugh:

then don't believe him. it's better to think that way anyway. don't sweat over the details sweetie.
I've seen guys that would achieve sainthood if they posted their faces here, hooking up with good looking girls, even a few Stacys. No reason not to believe it.

I've seen guys that would achieve sainthood if they posted their faces here, hooking up with good looking girls, even a few Stacys. No reason not to believe it.
Ignore the copers on this post who think normies don’t get laid. Normalfags and females start participating in sex at 13-14, some even at 12. I even remember my friends who were subhuman as fuck getting laid at 12.

and no reason to believe :feelsokman:
Teenagers are horny. People have sex. I'm not saying I believe in Santa Claus. I believe that this 14 year old normie was on his way to do what people have been doing since forever.
Ignore the copers on this post who think normies don’t get laid. Normalfags and females start participating in sex at 13-14, some even at 12. I even remember my friends who were subhuman as fuck getting laid at 12.
True. Lots of people who cope with le Chad don't actually go outside. It's funny because I used to ask them questions like "when was the last time you went to a party?" and then they were like "uhhhh i'm an incel I obviously don't go outside. stfu fakecel :reeeeee::reeeeee:" which tells you everything you need to know. They read shitty dating site stats from 10 years ago and accept that as fact instead of experiencing the world for themselves.
I've probably done more social things than most people here and let me tell you, 4/10s slaying high-tier foids wasn't something that was rare for me to see.

Last edited:
Teenagers are horny. People have sex. I'm not saying I believe in Santa Claus. I believe that this 14 year old normie was on his way to do what people have been doing since forever.

True. Lots of people who cope with le Chad don't actually go outside. It's funny because I used to ask them questions like "when was the last time you went to a party?" and then they were like "uhhhh i'm an incel I obviously don't go outside. stfu fakecel :reeeeee::reeeeee:" which tells you everything you need to know. They read shitty dating site stats and accept that as fact instead of experiencing the world for themselves.
I've probably done more social things than most people here and let me tell you, 4/10s slaying high-tier foids wasn't something that was rare for me to see.
I saw with my own eyes my friend at the time fucking his gf on his bed. I was 12 they were both 11 at the time. Average age of virginity loss stats are bullshit, just like what rotters believe “chad only” is also similar bullshit.

If you missed out on sex as a preteen or early teen, you’re fucked for life. I would say even 16 is definitely too late to lose it, yet the age of consent is 16 where I live. I’m 21 yet I feel like a walking zombie at this point, there are people a full decade younger than me with way more active lives; this is why I take the LDAR path.