Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got mogged by some curries 2day

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★
Title nigga:feelscry: curries are fucking fakecels never going by a college campus again

How is that even possible

Probably saw 1 in a 100 million HTN curry just so he could come here and saw JBC. Tired of this bullshit honestly.

Just let us curries cope in peace. :feelsseriously:

Probably saw 1 in a 100 million HTN curry just so he could come here and saw JBC. Tired of this bullshit honestly.

Just let us curries cope in peace. :feelsseriously:
Nigga shut up the mog was wild

I can't even pull the ugliest pajeeta

Nigga shut up the mog was wild
As i said. You got mogged by some 1 in a 100 million curry. Whats the big deal about that?

Did you truly think you were above the entire curry race on this planet and that there was no curry male on this entire planet who could mog you? Low IQ as fuck. :feelsseriously:

As i said. You got mogged by some 1 in a 100 million curry. Whats the big deal about that?

Did you truly think you were above the entire curry race on this planet and that there was no curry male on this entire planet who could mog you? Low IQ as fuck. :feelsseriously:
It was a whole group in fact curries mog me alot

It was a whole group in fact curries mog me alot
Where are you from? Kinda hard to believe unless group of mixbreed curries or some shit.

It's over when you're mogged by curries

@reptiles17

@wordingtonian

Title nigga:feelscry: curries are fucking fakecels never going by a college campus again
>going to college

Masochist? And don't lie to yourself no matter if you're there or in your basement you'll end up working in your local Mcdonald's, retards that believe in college are truly braindead, you'll ER them before you even get a degree lmao, imagine going there on purpose knowing that your brain is getting raped every day around foids and chads.

>going to college

Masochist? And don't lie to yourself no matter if you're there or in your basement you'll end up working in your local Mcdonald's, retards that believe in college are truly braindead, you'll ER them before you even get a degree lmao, imagine going there on purpose knowing that your brain is getting raped every day around foids and chads.
Stfu GrAY show some respek

JoinedSep 26, 2023

Tumblr 8716189044f0b5abf38b6858172c8c1c 23cb5019 500

Fuck off nobody gets mogged by curries

Mogged by a curry? Is that even physically possible?

It's funny that every curry that niggas post here, besides that one fish looking one, mog me to hell and back...