Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got mogged at a diner

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★
Today was a relative's bday and while I was making some protein milk this morning my mom asked me to save my hunger until later cause they invited us to this diner across the town and ofc I had to comply and decided to go. It was a good time save for the fact that it was in a rich preppy area of the city and a table full of chads and girls my age were seated adjacent in the booth next to us and they repeatedly kept looking over and laughing at me for next to no reason, luckily our food arrived and it was a welcome distraction but this is one of the reasons I hate going to restaurants. Normie activity with lots of really attractive people :lasereyes:

Those fouchebags get to experience lots of love and sex and fun lives while we rot

Congrats. How old?

We should discuss the best ways to evade them to not comply with slavery of non chads.
Yep, this is why the majority of the time I cook at home for family or just order pick up if I need to. Fuck restaurants and this town in general. I don't and never felt like I belong

Yep, this is why the majority of the time I cook at home for family or just order pick up if I need to. Fuck restaurants and this town in general. I don't and never felt like I belong
I never eat out, because I don't want to tip rostie waiters, or worry what ingredients or freshness of the ingredients they put in the food.

Brutal, that's basically why I never go out in restaurants