Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got mocked and mogged today

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Was in a lecture and a group of stacies and one was a legit 8 and a 7 rest is around 5.5-6.5 entered and was sitting in the front 2 rows(3 person in the second row, 3 person in the front) while I was sitting directly behind them in the third row.

Then one of them turned on iPhone webcam angled the camera slightly to me and under the shite lighting of a lecture room in her camera I looked like I had fucking crouzons syndrome, they giggled and most of them looked my direction and laughed, I saw it from my peripheril vision

Then a Chad walked by and politely said "sorry bro excuse me" gesturing to me he wants to move into the third row, such presence, such assertive voice, wasn't loud, didn't have to be, the way he said it almost made me say sorry.

the stacies wasn't even impressed by this 7+/10 chad with an aura of confidence enshrouding him, like as if they have even better guys lined up and would be theirs with a snap of their fingers

On the way back a lone stacy put on a her sunglasses and tilted her head slightly to my direction, no doubt analysing my submental region pondering to her self for amusement that how how a man could have such a profile, such a nose, such brow ridge or lack off.

Then there was also a chad whom I thought was also laughing at my profile so I glanced at him quick and he was taking a nap on a fucking public transport (low inhib), it's his brow ridge that even when he closes and relaxes his eyes he still looks intimidating.

Why the hell did I have to be born ugly in my one and only life :feelsrope:

we was born to spectate others living a good happy life, meanwhile we rot in the shadows, forgotten about.

we was born to spectate others living a good happy life, meanwhile we rot in the shadows, forgotten about.
There has to be losers in life for there to be winners in life. We are the losers