Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got made fun off by teen foids

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Had to go run errands with my mom and went inside but I was playing lego marvel on my Nintendo switch and the young whores who work at the CVS saw me and started laughing at me not to mention I had on a sonic the hedgehog shirt jfl cant even wear or play what I want without being reminded how much of a loser I am I was just minding my own business even staying quiet fuck this gay earth

Brutal. Over for Soniccels

Sounds pretty normal to me, but it probably looked absurd to them simply by virtue of your unattractiveness and the horn effect amplifying it to be something absurd and cringey; imagine the reaction if you went outside with that shirt and were a Chad... :society:

Should have just creepmaxxed and intimidated them, to be honest, especially if gymmaxxed. :feelsjuice:

Hope they'll get raped and stabbed at night by some hobocel (in video game)

I feel bad bro i have been laughed by foids in public also its the worst thing

Those same whores will go home and get boosted by bluepiled incels on Valorant just to impress Chad.

Honestly, take as a badge of honor, we all experienced at some moment here.

its over for nonagoraphobic cels

Brutal, that must’ve have been shitty experience to go through.

Teenage foids are the devil spawn

stop coping and say fuck you back to them or something

I just have to be here to get made fun of or weird looks. It’s because of my FACE

Foids are retarded , dont Take their actions serious.

Had to go run errands with my mom and went inside but I was playing lego marvel on my Nintendo switch and the young whores who work at the CVS saw me and started laughing at me not to mention I had on a sonic the hedgehog shirt jfl cant even wear or play what I want without being reminded how much of a loser I am I was just minding my own business even staying quiet fuck this gay earth
No fucking way this happened.