Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got laughs, disgust and snickers when I went on a run

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

18 y.o, sub5, nonNT, 5'6, blackcel
★★★★★
"I'm motivated." "Fuck the haters." "Today is the day." The 3 am motivation awakened.

I decided I would go on a run. Put on the spotify. Listen to some hype music. The shonen anime openings...

Change into my shorts and T-shirt. Go outside....

Into the run, I hear a woman snicker with her friends. It seemed like they were doing a barbeque or family gathering of some sort.

Ok, a couple women laughed at me, continue going.

Some guys skateboarding, look at me. Like stare at me with death glare. "Tf you looking for?" is what I thought in my head.

Some more strangers I pass look at me with a feeling of disgust, probably thinking to themselves "why is this subhuman niggER talking up the sidewalk? You're subhuman, you're not welcome here."

The last straw was when I was running on the sidewalk near my block, and whilst passing an asian man and his friend, he said "so ugly" to his friend.

Then I just decided to go home.

"Just go outside little inkey" :soy: :foidSoy:
"Go talk to people" :foidSoy::soy:
"Just do self care inkey" :foidSoy::soy:

No matter what you do, you're seen as a subhuman in society.

Last edited:
Based on what you look like I don’t think anyone is laughing at you randomly brocel, you might be imagining things.

It’s great that you are trying to improve yourself. Don’t let schizo thoughts get in the way of your motivation.

Based on what you look like I don’t think anyone is laughing at you randomly brocel, you might be imagining things.

It’s great that you are trying to improve yourself. Don’t let schizo thoughts get in the way of your motivation.

I heard him say "so ugly" to his friend, people were staring at me, and when I passed the group of girls, they just "randomly" started laughing. I look sub5

Sub5

I'm still going to self improov cope and try to not NEET or LDAR because I need to save up money to surgerymax and geomax

I heard him say "so ugly" to his friend, people were staring at me, and when I passed the group of girls, they just "randomly" started laughing. I look sub5

View attachment 1210336

I'm still going to self improov cope and try to not NEET or LDAR because I need to save up money to surgerymax and geomax
Good luck, your post inspired me to go in a walk because I’ve been LDARing all day.

View attachment 1210336

I'm so sorry brocel. It's over. I wish I had the balls to post my face, I genuinely would but I already hate looking at it on my own. I literally don't even look into the mirror JFL

Probably because you're a nigger, They think you've committed a crime or are running from the cops, or opp niggas, or are running up on them.

View attachment 1210336

I find it odd that people laughed at you. Maybe it's your height?

It's because he's black, they were probably laughing nervously in case he was about to run up on them. Almost all white people and some asians will act weird when they get nervous

I'm so sorry brocel. It's over. I wish I had the balls to post my face, I genuinely would but I already hate looking at it on my own. I literally don't even look into the mirror JFL
It is over. I consider what I'm doing delusionmaxxing.

Because of the dumb mistake I made, I already doxxed my name and face, so it's public anyways making it not a problem to show my face because it's already public and my online footprint is already f'cked anyways.

I used to avoid looking in the mirrors when I was in self denial but I've accepted being sub5

I don't like going for runs because I feel awkward and watched, if I am going to go for one I do it in a quiet area

Probably because you're a nigger, They think you've committed a crime or are running from the cops, or opp niggas, or are running up on them.
It's because he's black, they were probably laughing nervously in case he was about to run up on them. Almost all white people and some asians will act weird when they get nervous

I wish that happened. But I'm wimpmaxxed, so they were laughing because I'm a subhuman manlet, and not out of nervousness. They weren't scared at all

I'm 5'6 and the foids who laughed at me heightmogged me so maybe that also plays a role

It happens to me too, I've been told I run strangely, idk die normies

I don't like going for runs because I feel awkward and watched, if I am going to go for one I do it in a quiet area

I knew I was watched the entire time because people stared the hell out of me , and next time I should do that. I should go to a quiet area with little to no people

It happens to me too, I've been told I run strangely, idk die normies

I was never told I run strangely, probably because I don't know much people irl

Brutally ovER if you've been told that because people said to me that numerous times.
It is the behavioral manifestation of the mental state, I have many insecurities my "rhythm" is different

I keep noticing that, the similarities between modern society and a tribal one, not having "rhythm" is like failing in a ritualistic dance

But either way I won't let the tribe crush me, I keep running and training

I'm 5'6 and the foids who laughed at me heightmogged me so maybe that also plays a role
White people are even scared of 5'2 blacks as long as they look thugmaxxed, I've seen it happen irl

If they're not scared of you then it's brutally ovER for you because even when you're black which is the most thugmaxxed stereotype, you still look weak enough to be made fun of by non-blacks

If they're not scared of you then it's brutally ovER for you because even when you're black which is the most thugmaxxed stereotype, you still look weak enough to be made fun of by non-blacks

It's over because subhuman blacks have a chance at degenerate women if they're thugmaxxed and violent, but I'm nonNT and wimpy

Getting mocked is a special kind of torture.

I am actually a really good runner, swimmer, and I can hike all day with a pack on.

But, I am terrible at lifting weights.
The gym used to laugh at me while I’d barely be able to keep the weights level and was way out of proper form.

My advice is to get mad.
Say to yourself: “these fuckers are not going to break me.”
Or whatever works for you.

Getting mocked is a special kind of torture.

I am actually a really good runner, swimmer, and I can hike all day with a pack on.

But, I am terrible at lifting weights.
The gym used to laugh at me while I’d barely be able to keep the weights level and was way out of proper form.

My advice is to get mad.
Say to yourself: “these fuckers are not going to break me.”
Or whatever works for you.
It is a special kind of torture. It creeps in your head.

I'll just decide even if I was mocked, I'll just keep living anyways

Yeah cuz ur black, they think ur gonna attack them

you get to escape TND brocel
you need not trouble yourself with the wicked, for their day will come

you get to escape TND brocel
you need not trouble yourself with the wicked, for their day will come

Brutal that karma doesn't exist. Their day that comes will be full of enjoyment, whilst the truecel suffers

Brutal that karma doesn't exist. Their day that comes will be full of enjoyment, whilst the truecel suffers
when we win politically i will have them all deported to hell while we dine in agartha, you are an honorary guest my friend

"I'm motivated." "Fuck the haters." "Today is the day." The 3 am motivation awakened.

I decided I would go on a run. Put on the spotify. Listen to some hype music. The shonen anime openings...

Into the run, I hear a woman snicker with her friends. It seemed like they were doing a barbeque or family gathering of some sort.

Some guys skateboarding, look at me. Like stare at me with death glare. "Tf you looking for?" is what I thought in my head.

Some more strangers I pass look at me with a feeling of disgust, probably thinking to themselves "why is this subhuman niggER talking up the sidewalk? You're subhuman, you're not welcome here."

The last straw was when I was running on the sidewalk near my block, and whilst passing an asian man and his friend, he said "so ugly" to his friend.

I'm proud of you brocel. fuck normgroids, make them face you, let them be disgusted, bother them with your existence. remember that in that moment it is YOU in their head. they're focused on YOU. YOU are living RENT FREE IN THEIR HEAD. let them stare and laugh
@gymcellragefuel

I'm proud of you brocel. fuck normgroids, make them face you, let them be disgusted, bother them with your existence. remember that in that moment it is YOU in their head. they're focused on YOU. YOU are living RENT FREE IN THEIR HEAD. let them stare and laugh
@gymcellragefuel
Thanks for the message brocel, you have a nice physique btw

View attachment 1210336

Ur black so they think u stole something that why they laugh

Get fucking jacked and beat them up next time they step to a real nigga like urself.

Ur black so they think u stole something that why they laugh

If they thought I stole something, they would easily try to overpower me because I'm a framelet

Get fucking jacked and beat them up next time they step to a real nigga like urself.
I'll gymmax but I'm too non confrontational to try to beat someone up

So over

something similar happened to me. When I was climbing a mountain top bare-chested (I was very overweight at the time) I noticed that a boy and a girl were looking at me laughing

something similar happened to me. When I was climbing a mountain top bare-chested (I was very overweight at the time) I noticed that a boy and a girl were looking at me laughing
Brutal

View attachment 1210336

Is this you nigga? You look average as fuck

Is this you nigga? You look average as fuck
Average in Mumbai, the people who've rated my face rated me sub5/subhuman

And average guys don't get called ugly online and irl