Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got laughed at while shopping today

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I was forced to leave my bedroom despite not wanting to do so. While shopping I got dirty looks from people and a lot of people were staring at me. When I walked out a group of dudes laughed at me. This is the last time I go outside for the foreseeable future fuck this.

are you NT? How tall?

Are you sure you're not just paranoid, cos no matter how ugly you are that sounds a bit much.

Lol basically the same thing happened to me yesterday, while i was riding my bike. God i hate sluciety.

Online shopping is an incels best friend. The delivery driver who delivers the items I order is a curry.

Are you sure you're not just paranoid, cos no matter how ugly you are that sounds a bit much.
They literally started laughing at me. Why would they just laugh at me for no reason?

Glare back at them tbh.

They must have laughed because they believe they are superior to you and made them feel better about themselves :feelsbadman:

I was forced to leave my bedroom despite not wanting to do so. While shopping I got dirty looks from people and a lot of people were staring at me. When I walked out a group of dudes laughed at me. This is the last time I go outside for the foreseeable future fuck this.
Infuriating.
Now that is Nightmarefuel.
Good thing i don´t have to go outside anymore. ( At least for now )
Last time i went outside was in Summer of 2015.

That's why i avoid getting out of my bedroom, gynecomastia is funny for the flat-chested gigachads.

I was shopping a few days ago and some foreign normies made farting noises behind me. I felt like punching them but they were only about 14 years old.

Where was it? I’m guessing like a 24-hour place because you posted early in the morning? I’ve definitely noticed people in convenience stores can be the most annoying.
I was shopping a few days ago and some foreign normies made farting noises behind me. I felt like punching them but they were only about 14 years old.

I was mocked by a kid once who was probably like 13 years old. I was about to say something back until I realized he was in a group of like ten. They looked like street kids, they were scuzzy. I’d feel so embarrassed getting my ass beat by a bunch of middle schoolers.

Where was it? I’m guessing like a 24-hour place because you posted early in the morning? I’ve definitely noticed people in convenience stores can be the most annoying.

I was mocked by a kid once who was probably like 13 years old. I was about to say something back until I realized he was in a group of like ten. They looked like street kids, they were scuzzy. I’d feel so embarrassed getting my ass beat by a bunch of middle schoolers.
It was a supermarket at around 12