Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got laughed at by the girls when I walked into class today

S

Stunted

Banned
-
New haircut exposed my subhuman facial structure, I used to have long hair going down my skull frauding my subhumanity. Now that it's gone, I've noticed more and more ill-treatment towards me.

MY LIFE IS FULL OF ENDLESS HUMILIATION, HOW DO I COPE WITH MY STUNTED SKULL?
qnIlbpt.gif

I need to gEt oveR it

I also like to have my hair long to hide my flaws.
I truly hate going the barber ngl.

chad so funny teehee

I also like to have my hair long to hide my flaws.
I truly hate going the barber ngl.
Hair is the greatest coping mechanism to have, brb hides subhuman lower third, brb hides subhuman skull, brb eyelashes fraud eyeshape, brb thick eyebrows fraud upper eyelid exposure.

NEVER SHAVE YOUR SKULL AS A STUNTED TRUECEL

Bruh I'm the exact same. Id always get my hair cut short after having it long for a while and get made fun of. Now I've just kept it long for ages and I get noticeably made fun of less n stuff.

My hair helps cover my thin eyebrows, massive forehead and massive ears and it draws attention away from other things like narrow lower third, big nose, wide spaced bug eyes, fat lips and my bad skin

But you dont hate women cuck. Even when they laugh right in your face at your appearance

Bruh I'm the exact same. Id always get my hair cut short after having it long for a while and get made fun of. Now I've just kept it long for ages and I get noticeably made fun of less n stuff.

My hair helps cover my thin eyebrows, massive forehead and massive ears and it draws attention away from other things like narrow lower third, big nose, wide spaced bug eyes, fat lips and my bad skin
I feel you, son
XoTZMpg.gif

I get made fun of for my hair being too long, then I cut it so I stop being mocked only to get made fun of even more.
There is no escape
Vym8gmf.gif

I get made fun of for my hair being too long, then I cut it so I stop being mocked only to get made fun of even more.
There is no escape
THIS. people would joke about my hair being so long and when I get it cut they make fun of me even more aswell.

Fucking niggers

show them your power level on dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi

Are you in high school or college?

I feel you, son
XoTZMpg.gif

There is no escape
Vym8gmf.gif
man it is not that they are making fun of your hair per se, they are making fun of you. if they don't like you, they will find any excuse to make fun of you

Headbutt foids for optimal skull development.

Idk maybe dont get your hair cut next time
My long bushy hair gets brought up every single day so I have no choice but to cut it, then I end up looking like utter shit and get weird stares and mocking from people.
Z2ZrsIr.gif

I'm growing my hair atm. I'm sick of the buzzcut look.

Just daydream about destroying them and you can release your anger

And then they wonder why people go ER

Just daydream about destroying them and you can release your anger
I used to maladaptive day dream all the time (blackpilled coper since birth), sometimes escaping to a whole new world and other times dealing retribution