Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got laughed at by some Normie looking FAGGOT

• Thread starter Antisocialloner
  • Start date
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Because I tripped and fell running for the bus, with a beer in hand (yes idc). I didn't stumble due to drunkness or anything but because there was elevation in the pavement. This happened at a busy intersection and 60 people probably witness it but I only caught 1 normie fagot laughing from the passenger seat of a car.

If you happen to read this fuck you nigger.

Lol.

what a worthless piece of shit. hope he [REDACTED]

You shoulda threw the beer at the car, then killed everyone inside it (in Minecraft of course)

Should've smashed his skull with a sledgehammer.

This is why we need canisters of sulfuric acid that explode and spray - normie repellant.

At least they didn't catch it on camera and you became featured in one of those fail videos.
Giving normies access to instant video recording on their phone was a mistake.

At least they didn't catch it on camera and you became featured in one of those fail videos.
Giving normies access to instant video recording on their phone was a mistake.

I thought about that... they may have not had enough time to record the fall in action but someone probally recorded me walking away in shame to point and laugh later with other normies

I thought about that... they may have not had enough time to record the fall in action but someone probally recorded me walking away in shame to point and laugh later with other normies
It sucks man.
Now not only do you have to be wary of how you act in public but you can't even slip up once without worrying about it being caught on film and posted online to be mocked more by tons more people.
Not something people had to worry so much about until recently. Yet another drawback brought on by smartphones...

Because I tripped and fell running for the bus, with a beer in hand (yes idc). I didn't stumble due to drunkness or anything but because there was elevation in the pavement. This happened at a busy intersection and 60 people probably witness it but I only caught 1 normie fagot laughing from the passenger seat of a car.

If you happen to read this fuck you nigger.

Lol.
why is it always incels falling around, its like i always see this shit happening to incels but i can never imagine chad falling down or tripping somewhere