Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got laughed at by foids in mcdonalds

theyre the ones workin’ at mc donalds not you :feelshaha:

It is embarrassing walking out of McDonalds as a fatcel holding your bag and McFlurry, the McFlurry pull is a humiliating one.
Same shit happens to me. Went to chick fil a and asked the foid at the register for all the sauces, made that bitch giggle.

Mcdonald's is shit anyway. It's literally the lowest place to eat. Step your fucking game up and go to five guys or something for a real burger.
Why does everyone assume everyone is American here?

Last edited:
It is embarrassing walking out of McDonalds as a fatcel holding your bag and McFlurry, the McFlurry pull is a humiliating one.

Why does everyone assume everyone is American here?
Centre of the universe ego pill.

Went to mcdonalds with friend and while i was choosing the burgers at the kiosk i said : “fuck it all, I’m gonna eat extra big today”

The foids that were sitting behind me started laughing and repeating what i said.

Honestly i wanted to piss on their stupid mugs
Don’t goto McDonalds, that was your first mistake

This will be me soon
1435268067-screen-shot-2015-06-23-at-44000-pm.png
Days since seeing peepee for the last time : 9999999999999999999999999999
@Speedloader я помню набрал десять киллограмм в 11 классе, ты как сильно жирный now?

Days since seeing peepee for the last time : 9999999999999999999999999999
@Speedloader я помню набрал десять киллограмм в 11 классе, ты как сильно жирный now?
Нет, 70 кг щас