Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got laughed at by foids in mcdonalds

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Went to mcdonalds with friend and while i was choosing the burgers at the kiosk i said : “fuck it all, I’m gonna eat extra big today”

The foids that were sitting behind me started laughing and repeating what i said.

Honestly i wanted to piss on their stupid mugs

Went to mcdonalds with friend and while i was choosing the burgers at the kiosk i said : “fuck it all, I’m gonna eat extra big today”

The foids that were sitting behind me started laughing and repeating what i said.

are you fatcel?

Humble brags me tbhtbh

Cumdumpsters should be put in their place

That could either be good or bad.

Based bloatmaxxer. The twinks will cower in fear.
This will be me soon
1435268067-screen-shot-2015-06-23-at-44000-pm.png

Maybe they thought you were very based and lowinhib :chad:

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery

Last edited:

Fuck those bitches. You bloatmaxx to your hearts content buddy boyo. I am in the same boat. Will be meeting you on the other side once i die from a heart attack. :feelsYall:

Foids when they see me with mask
cover7.jpg

Foids when they see me without mask
296-2964958_transparent-wojak-png-wojak-biz-png-download.png
It means you have mogger eye area then, my eye area os pathetic ngl, i get even uglier with mask because of this.

OP got his dick sucked in the bathroom. :banhammer: when?

Another day another brag

They wanted to taste your Big Mac. :chad::banhammer:

If they repeated what you said then they were definitely mocking you, you should've thrown hot grease in their faces tbh

(IT cucks posted this as well)

Yeah, I get laughed at, too, sometimes.

Same shit happens to me. Went to chick fil a and asked the foid at the register for all the sauces, made that bitch giggle.

Mcdonald's is shit anyway. It's literally the lowest place to eat. Step your fucking game up and go to five guys or something for a real burger.

Last edited:
I'm sorry bhai but I would've laughed too if I heard that

For once I don't think they meant to ridicule you.

What did you eat?