Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got laid off for a month. JFL at being high IQ in 2018.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
If you are not a low iq, low inhib person then it’s over for you in 2018.

Been working at my new work place for 2 months and me and this girl in my team got assigned a task which was supposed to take a month of two.

Task was tedious which required a lot of repetition. Literally had to move 20k files from one place to another using a template which gave the rules to which file goes in which directory .

I got bored in a day of doing the same shit so for the next 3 days I just designed a python script which moved all the files automatically.

On the 4th day I told my boss that the work is done and next day I found out I got laid off! Wtf I just finished your task like 25 days earlier and instead of a promotion this is what I get?

Meanwhile that roastie got assigned a different task even tho we were working on the same thing.

Jfl, if you are not a low iq drone in a corporate company. My workplace is filled with these drone normies and Stacie’s who do this repetitive work and gossip all day.

Fuck this world.

High IQ is much better, if you're really intelligent you can make money or utilize your skills, plus
you're not inferior in every single aspect and you have something to show off against the dumb chad, yeah
roasties probably won't give a fuck but you yourself know what you're worth.

High IQ is much better, if you're really intelligent you can make money or utilize your skills
Keywords: "really intelligent". High IQ means nothing most of the time. Really smart people is making money right now, even ugly ones. High IQ "look, ma, i'm smart" basement dwellers like me are LDARing here.

Keywords: "really intelligent". High IQ means nothing most of the time. Really smart people is making money right now, even ugly ones. High IQ "look, ma, i'm smart" basement dwellers like me are LDARing here.
Well it does depend, since Full Scale Intelligence Quotient is based upon different aspects of intelligence
it really does depend on at what aspects you're best, but it's mostly mathematical skills that could help you
like in programming and such, but other skills could just make you a regular high paying job normie unless you're
really good at these subjects and you can actually stand out.

But truth is, even people with relatively high IQ aren't geniuses and their intelligence won't always cover up
their other defects, maybe only to some extent.

corporate is a joke these days you need no critical thinking for 90 percent of jobs these days you just got to regurgitate information.

Been working at my new work place for 2 months and me and this girl in my team got assigned a task which was supposed to take a month of two.

Task was tedious which required a lot of repetition. Literally had to move 20k files from one place to another using a template which gave the rules to which file goes in which directory .

I got bored in a day of doing the same shit so for the next 3 days I just designed a python script which moved all the files automatically.

On the 4th day I told my boss that the work is done and next day I found out I got laid off! Wtf I just finished your task like 25 days earlier and instead of a promotion this is what I get?

Meanwhile that roastie got assigned a different task even tho we were working on the same thing.

Jfl, if you are not a low iq drone in a corporate company. My workplace is filled with these drone normies and Stacie’s who do this repetitive work and gossip all day.

Fuck this world.
Delete files or you are a cuck

lol why tell your boss you're done? could have had 25 days of free pay.
working is not about being as good/fast as possible it's about being as lazy as possible.
you could have chilled on incels.is and put a timer in the script to make it look like you actually worked.
idk why you do shit like this if you can't negotiate properly.

just become a programmer work from home cel and moneymaxx

You fucked up when you go above and beyond expectations. These companies want workers like that Woman because she isnt a threat to their position. By you doing more and being smarter you pose a threat. Thus you got laid off to remind you to stay in your place

If you were high IQ you'd do it in 4 days and not tell your boss, then slack off for the next 25 days and get paid for doing absolutely nothing.

lol why tell your boss you're done? could have had 25 days of free pay.
working is not about being as good/fast as possible it's about being as lazy as possible.
you could have chilled on incels.is and put a timer in the script to make it look like you actually worked.
idk why you do shit like this if you can't negotiate properly.

How am I suppose to know, I thought I’ll get a promotion
If you were high IQ you'd do it in 4 days and not tell your boss, then slack off for the next 25 days and get paid for doing absolutely nothing.

Yea but I thought I’ll get a promotion or something or get recognized by everyone for working smart

Yea but I thought I’ll get a promotion or something or get recognized by everyone for working smart
you have to demand it. bosses get asked for more money all the time by every idiot. don't forget their main goal is to exploit people.

A pill none of us want to swallow is that more attractive people are actually more intelligent on average. There's a significant positive correlation between above-average IQ and physical attractiveness. Feel free to Google it. If anyone had a good cope for this, please share.

If you were a chad you'd get a promotion.

Fuck this world.
If you're so smart, then why don't you work for yourself, a lot of people will pay for your skills. I don't even know what that Python thing is, and bet your boss doesn't either.
I

F I were you I would find a better job in 25 days and don't bother going back there.

Rule 1 of automating ur work.

Dont tell anyone unless you KNOW you will be compenstated. That script is theirs now, they have no reason to keep you

I automized my work too but I would only run for a while at the end of the day and then go sleep at the offices .

A pill none of us want to swallow is that more attractive people are actually more intelligent on average. There's a significant positive correlation between above-average IQ and physical attractiveness. Feel free to Google it. If anyone had a good cope for this, please share.
it's called halo effect you utter retard

it's called halo effect you utter retard
I'm familiar with the halo effect and that's not what I'm referring to. Not only are more attractive people perceived to be more intelligent on average, they actually are more intelligent on average. There are at least 2 studies I've read on the topic. They should be quite easy to find on Google.

No need for the name calling btw. We're all in the same boat together.

I'm familiar with the halo effect and that's not what I'm referring to. Not only are more attractive people perceived to be more intelligent on average, they actually are more intelligent on average. There are at least 2 studies I've read on the topic. They should be quite easy to find on Google.

link the studies then you turbotard, we're not in the same boat & i guarantee you will be banned by the end of the week. not going to waste my energy replying to another infiltrator. blocked

Foidsties can be low IQ, high IQ, does not matter. They'll have any job lined up in 2018 because cucks want to "diversify" their office.

This is especially true in STEM companies where cucks are desperate for female co-workers. Foidsties just need to show up to get hired.

The only people that matter are your management chain, and there's no point being smart if your boss isn't. The best work skill you'll ever learn is to spot the incompetent, and shut the fuck up around them. And if they're in your management chain, you need to either bypass them, or look for a job elsewhere.

how tf is every other person on the internet a high iq programmer while I can't even get through one semester of uni and have to slave away on physical labor to provide for myself

@Reddit_is_for_cucks why not just be a programmer? You already know python

link the studies then you turbotard, blocked

Idk if you blocked me yet or not, but here's what popped up on the first page of Google. Only two are actually research papers and the other two are articles. The last link, one of the research papers, is challenging what I've said so far.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ple-higher-IQs-Beauty-brains-DO-together.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ps...utiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent?amp

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/222558910_Intelligence_and_Physical_Attractiveness

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4415372/

I'm not an infiltrator btw. Whether or not you believe me doesnt really matter, I suppose. I'm willing to forget the insults and move on though.

The only people that matter are your management chain, and there's no point being smart if your boss isn't. The best work skill you'll ever learn is to spot the incompetent, and shut the fuck up around them. And if they're in your management chain, you need to either bypass them, or look for a job elsewhere.

This is legit advice. You'd be surprised how many legit retards have made their way up the management chain simply by turning up to work every day on time for a decade and not causing any trouble.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks your boss probably felt threatened by you simply ignoring your instructions and completing the task a different way. Large companies don't reward efficiency because it renders 90% of peoples jobs obsolete, imagine if it was your managers role at the company to oversee all of the people who move these files. You've just shown him its fully automatable and takes literally less than 1 second. He probably shit his pants at the prospect of being made obsolete and got rid of you, and reassigned the stacy to another menial task to keep her happy and distracted.

Your best bet is to email your bosses boss and point out you were fired for completing a task 27 days early.

JFL at expecting honesty and decency from these corporate degenerates.

Never ever try to go above and beyond at work, you just do the absolute bare minimum to keep your job. Our corporate driven world has corrupted human morality which rewards low iq sociopaths while punishing high iq incels, it's seriously over.

JFL at expecting honesty and decency from these corporate degenerates.

Never ever try to go above and beyond at work, you just do the absolute bare minimum to keep your job. Our corporate driven world has corrupted human morality which rewards low iq sociopaths while punishing high iq incels, it's seriously over.

high IQ

Fuck this world.
Why not work doing python scripts? Sounds like you got a low level IT or admin assistant job? I don't know what you expected, but a lot of these jobs could be automated. JFL at cutting off your own source of income tbh.

Some employers actually like to keep things very controlled and absolutely hate when people take shortcuts even if it saves them time and money cause it screws their perfect planning. I never try to please employers, nor do I mind repetitive boring jobs, its a job its making me money and I know I am not going to get fired as long as I do this job they asked. So I just do it they way they expect me to

You fucked up when you go above and beyond expectations. These companies want workers like that Woman because she isnt a threat to their position. By you doing more and being smarter you pose a threat. Thus you got laid off to remind you to stay in your place
High iq

JFL if you're a not a rich Chad that works at his uncle's firm.

You cucked yourself out of a job. If that's high IQ, be low IQ next time.

Rule 1 of automating ur work.

Dont tell anyone unless you KNOW you will be compenstated. That script is theirs now, they have no reason to keep you
Very high iq advice

If you had a good script and your company faced this problem, why not look into a startup bro? many others could be having this problem....it will pay you well to help cope

fucking lol.

You should have come to your boy Barry for advice.

I was like you, once. I literally got fired from a job because "We're letting you go because we know that once the economy improves, you'll leave anyway for more money. The other guys (they were mostly girls) here will stay because they won't get better jobs." So I know how you feel. This is why you've got to follow my advice.

Turn up for your next job and do the absolute fucking minimum and just be nice to your boss. If it's a woman, buy her shit like cookies or whatever. If it's a guy, then just do stuff that sometimes makes HIM look good. Whatever it takes, just make it so your boss likes you. Then do the bare fucking minimum.

I literally did the same as you. Written python scripts and (LOL) bought a service that does most of my job. I do stupid web design and marketing stuff and you can literally buy programs that'd automate my entire department but most of my department is stupid marketing major girls who know fucking nothing about technology.

Anyway, I just privately bought some subscriptions to these programs that do my job and it costs me like $30 a month. Whenever someone asks about performance, I just make it sound a lot harder than it is and make out that I'm doing everything manually. I probably work from 9.30 until about 10.30 with a little bit more every day. My general work day is like 2 hrs of work MAX. The rest of the day I just dick around on forums and stuff.

Anyway, now I'm turning over a new life with the whole ASCEND OR DIE thing so I'm actually using my work time to do freelance web design stuff and trying to build a business on company time. It's more productive and it gets me off places like this, which no offense, are pretty depressing with the black pill stuff.

So next time you get a job do the same. Just act a lot dumber than you are, NEVER tell anyone you've found an easier way to do things. You should have just pretended to work for thirty days whilst digging up dirt on your boss so he couldn't fire you. I didn't mention that above, but do that too. Make your boss and people you work with owe you for shit and you have less trouble.

BE IN IT FOR YOURSELF. you should know this @Reddit_is_for_cucks because you know blackpill stuff from the catfishing. Would your chad alter ego make his boss life any better?

OP gets laid td;dr

cope

You probably intimidated the boss man's sense of intelligence and superiority, should have just played corporate monkey.

My work place is actually sui fuel and how am I suppose to get my boss to like me. He is a chad who just goes from 1 meeting from another and just talks to Stacy all the time.

Everyday this dude brings in a new Stacy to his cubicle. Wtf can a incel do that will make him like me and promote me.

The work is too boring and I am afraid to go on sites that are not work related “ like google how to start my own web design business”

Only reason I am in it is for the pay. Anyways, I guess I’ll try to stay quiet next time if I find a way. Idk how that will help me get a promotion tho lol.
fucking lol.

You should have come to your boy Barry for advice.

I was like you, once. I literally got fired from a job because "We're letting you go because we know that once the economy improves, you'll leave anyway for more money. The other guys (they were mostly girls) here will stay because they won't get better jobs." So I know how you feel. This is why you've got to follow my advice.

Turn up for your next job and do the absolute fucking minimum and just be nice to your boss. If it's a woman, buy her shit like cookies or whatever. If it's a guy, then just do stuff that sometimes makes HIM look good. Whatever it takes, just make it so your boss likes you. Then do the bare fucking minimum.

I literally did the same as you. Written python scripts and (LOL) bought a service that does most of my job. I do stupid web design and marketing stuff and you can literally buy programs that'd automate my entire department but most of my department is stupid marketing major girls who know fucking nothing about technology.

Anyway, I just privately bought some subscriptions to these programs that do my job and it costs me like $30 a month. Whenever someone asks about performance, I just make it sound a lot harder than it is and make out that I'm doing everything manually. I probably work from 9.30 until about 10.30 with a little bit more every day. My general work day is like 2 hrs of work MAX. The rest of the day I just dick around on forums and stuff.

Anyway, now I'm turning over a new life with the whole ASCEND OR DIE thing so I'm actually using my work time to do freelance web design stuff and trying to build a business on company time. It's more productive and it gets me off places like this, which no offense, are pretty depressing with the black pill stuff.

So next time you get a job do the same. Just act a lot dumber than you are, NEVER tell anyone you've found an easier way to do things. You should have just pretended to work for thirty days whilst digging up dirt on your boss so he couldn't fire you. I didn't mention that above, but do that too. Make your boss and people you work with owe you for shit and you have less trouble.

BE IN IT FOR YOURSELF. you should know this @Reddit_is_for_cucks because you know blackpill stuff from the catfishing. Would your chad alter ego make his boss life any better?

My work place is actually sui fuel and how am I suppose to get my boss to like me. He is a chad who just goes from 1 meeting from another and just talks to Stacy all the time.

Everyday this dude brings in a new Stacy to his cubicle. Wtf can a incel do that will make him like me and promote me.

The work is too boring and I am afraid to go on sites that are not work related “ like google how to start my own web design business”

Only reason I am in it is for the pay. Anyways, I guess I’ll try to stay quiet next time if I find a way. Idk how that will help me get a promotion tho lol.

Fuck this world.
may this be a lesson,
at work, in most companies especially service IT companies,
just do what you are expected to do, NO MORE, NOT BETTER
slack/fake working if you finish faster

First off sorry you lost your job. Having been laid off twice I understand the anger and shock (it may not happen right away as it can take time to feel implications sometimes) losing income inevitably occurs if you're not lucky enough (see Chad life) to have something else lined up or get a new job through connectiobs cuz people actually give a fuck about you.

Of course Stacey slut not only got to stay but got promoted. But don't worry. This country is on the verge of economic destruction. The govt feeds the media like after lie about unemployment numbers and the real estate market to keep the show looking like it's all peachy. It's not. I'm not going to get you much deeper because it would take too much time but let's just say that everything is in place. This country is some very very very rough road ahead. It's not going to be pretty.

You're not alone. Millions are in your position. Millions more will be sooner than they think. The job market is pretty much shit even for the most entry level piece of shit jobs. I'm self-employed barely treading water myself.

Sorry dude. You sound like an incredible employee.

Low iq is far worse.