Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GOT KICKED OUT OF GUN STORE

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
I was bored during my long (few hours) Uni break today and don't have friends to chill with, so I tried to gunmaxx some more in the meantime... I walk into the store to look at their selection, talk to the clerk about any recommendations he has, and we have a small chat. In the end he refuses to sell to me and says, "You're giving me a bad feeling" and "I have a bad feeling about you." :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

ovER for badfeelingscels

I just ordered online from the same place, now that I'm home. (Not in GTA) :bigbrain::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Welcome to 2022, currycel boomer Fudd. Feel deez electronic nuts and go back to StreetShitterStan.

lmao that's funny tbh

I was bored during my long (few hours) Uni break today and don't have friends to chill with, so I tried to gunmaxx some more in the meantime... I walk into the store to look at their selection, talk to the clerk about any recommendations he has, and we have a small chat. In the end he refuses to sell to me and says, "You're giving me a bad feeling" and "I have a bad feeling about you." :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

ovER for badfeelingscels

I just ordered online from the same place, now that I'm home. (Not in GTA) :bigbrain::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Welcome to 2022, currycel boomer Fudd. Feel deez electronic nuts and go back to StreetShitterStan.
This is why you buy guns from the streets. But you will look crazy if asking around too much.

ovER for badfeelingscels

Cant relate, chico, all of my gun transactions have been seamless in gta v, mang

you will look crazy if asking around too much.
I just asked if he has any recommendations and had a casual chat. I've had the exact same convo with probably like 100 gun store clerks before.

This is why you buy guns from the streets.

Can buy online, but I like to hold it and get a feel for it first.

IT is going to love this.

You idiot when you order online, you’re still gonna have to walk in in person for the background Check and to pickup the gun. They’re still gonna Refuse you

You idiot when you order online, you’re still gonna have to walk in in person for the background Check and to pickup the gun. They’re still gonna Refuse you
Not here, it ships straight to your door and post office doesn't even know what it is. There's even e-tailers with no physical location at all.

TFW when you don't get a 20% discount at the gun store because, "you look like you really need one."

TFW when you don't get a 20% discount at the gun store because, "you look like you really need one."
Based. What'd you get? I woulda stocked up

Not here, it ships straight to your door and post office doesn't even know what it is. There's even e-tailers with no physical location at all.
If you’re in any state in america, that’s not true.

If you’re in any state in america, that’s not true.
I am not. I've had guns with thousands of rounds of ammo just sit at my front door for hours and hours since I sleep during the day and they don't knock/ring since Kung Flu. Thankfully I'm in the burbs and don't live around any niggERs, so nothing has ever been yoinked. Happened with a monitor too, sat there for like 8 hours from Scamazon.

Based throwing missile in poland btw

A .70 Belgian matchlock derringer and a bolsa of bolas
Sheeesh, I wanna get smth OS too, prob a flintlock, but what are the odds of it just blowing up along with your fap hand... Reproduction or antique?

I wish i was allowed to have a gun. I would feel much better, knowing i have a gun in my pocked.

Its over, he used the personality detector

I cannot have it in my pocket... Why can't you at all?

:feelsbadman:
Idk why, but it says that people from
Specific nationalities aren’t allowed and Mine is mentioned.

However i can own a pepper spray, good ones like Piexon who are actually protection against wild animals and shoot until 10 meters with a very fast speed

Its over, he used the personality detector
And like a battERed wife, it doesn't work for shit. Maybe we cracked the code, and they have it configured backwards?

I am not. I've had guns with thousands of rounds of ammo just sit at my front door for hours and hours since I sleep during the day and they don't knock/ring since Kung Flu. Thankfully I'm in the burbs and don't live around any niggERs, so nothing has ever been yoinked. Happened with a monitor too, sat there for like 8 hours from Scamazon.
You live in Yemen or what?

Idk why, but it says that people from
Specific nationalities aren’t allowed and Mine is mentioned.

However i can own a pepper spray, good ones like Piexon who are actually protection against wild animals and shoot until 10 meters with a very fast speed
Wtf? No discrimination/racism laws where you live? Kinda based but brutal for you... No antique loopholes either? Or cannons? Air guns are probably worse than bear spray though

Wtf? No discrimination/racism laws where you live? Kinda based but brutal for you... No antique loopholes either? Or cannons? Air guns are probably worse than bear spray though
It’s hard in general to buy a gun here, so almost nobody has a gun anyway, except for the drug dealers who bought it illegally. You have to be part of the military or the police or find yourself in serious danger because somebody wants to harm you, otherwise forget it.

If they find out you have a gun illegally, you will have to serve at least 5 years of prison

You live in Yemen or what?
Fuck, I wish, I'd get a surface to air missile, RPG or something cool if I did KEKW. We just have loicense, and the fedcels already do a criminal background check on you literally every day until you die once you get one. So no need for store to do anything but ship it to you.

I got this from a bar. Fuck bouncers

wtf

Lmao, should have come in a trench coat and dark sun glasses.

Not even making fun of OP but the gun owner, some guy with a family could walk in there with a straight face and chat with him about some normie sports game fill an application, come back some other time to pick up his gun and go to his house and murder all his family in the same week.

Last edited:
It’s hard in general to buy a gun here, so almost nobody has a gun anyway, except for the drug dealers who bought it illegally. You have to be part of the military or the police or find yourself in serious danger because somebody wants to harm you, otherwise forget it.

If they find out you have a gun illegally, you will have to serve at least 5 years of prison
Yea germany IS cucked in that regard.

Cant even defence yourself with efficiency even If you wanted to , jfl

Just order and pay online and take the gun in shop in real life retard