Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got invited to a party for the first time in literally years

I

itsoverfr

Banned
-
40% - Bragging
I'll start this story with some context to explain the mindset I am currently in. Before I became a internet shut in I was very confident socially and had a poppin friend group. Now I'm in my early twenties and after high school I decided to work full time instead of going to college with the boys. Overtime this caused me to lose all of my friends, and I'm left with almost no social circle at all. I have been living the socially isolated internet degenerate lifestyle for about 3-4 years now, people hit me up from time to time, but I always ignore them as the insecurities grow deeper due to how stagnant I've been in life. I do work though, full time and try to keep my head down whenever possible, having no interest in creating new connections. During times like this I've been feeling a deep yearning for a relationship but the one where you just meet a person through your day to day. With the current lifestyle and job I work at there is literally no possible way I will be able to meet anyone, and I am starting to feel trapped like ill die alone or will get too old and ugly for the 10 I dream of.

Now that I got my shit mind set out of the way lets go to the juicy story:

I work nightshifts at a place with mostly old men and pretty much all 3 of the young women are already fucking around with other chads/managers in the place so no options. Up until a year ago that is (so it seems.) As usual I was at work moving shit around, getting barked at, wishing for change and all of a sudden, I see this new HOT girl that looked about my age pull up. You already know my early twenties virgin ass was absolutely pumped to go get to know her. This was the first opportunity I had in literally 3 years to just talk to a girl I found attractive. She actually ended up introducing herself to me and for the first month we were flirting back and forth. I was like damn could this be it, could my life really get better? About a week later she approached me and asked if I saw her waving at me and I asked her "how you weren't even at work"? Then she dropped the atom bomb that she was just dropping off her BOYFRIEND that of course works at the same job as us, GOD DAMN. It was at that point I can say I truly felt like an incel.

I slowly weaned off talking to her even though she still seemed super interested in getting to know me. It's got to the point where it was just straight up ignoring because of how depressed it made me feel that I was so close yet so far (I'm a incel lmao). I finally started hanging out with some homies outside of work from time to time and one day her and HER MANS show up unexpectedly with us. BRO LOOKS JUST LIKE ME WTF. I have no idea why but this made me even more envious that if he didn't exist that could have been me. Yes, I have descended so deep my mind is literally on that "it shoulda been me" shit. Throughout all this weird incel internal battle shit going on I actually played it pretty cool and become somewhat chill with him for that day.

Fast forward 3 months he's now working graveyard in our department. So now I got to see this dude everyday great. At first, we were chilling but as time went on, I believe him and everyone I used to hang with have caught on. Since that day we all hung out, I have distanced myself from everyone and the rage inside grows as I feel trapped with no options as everyone else smiles on happily with their partner. I get yelled at and treated like shit by old ass men all day long and then go home to darkness, while her boyfriend gets to live it up with a hot girl working and dating. And what burns me up is that he reminds me of myself, what could have been me if the dice was just rolled slightly differently. Not even just because we look alike but I can tell his girlfriend makes a conscious effort to try and get to know me even though I am blatantly ignoring the absolute shit out her in an obvious incel like way. So obvious in fact, that I get paranoid they have caught on. Overtime her boyfriend caught on and stopped talking to me as much. We would pass each other not saying a damn word for weeks.

Up until a week ago where he randomly invited me to HIS birthday party. Him and his girl were talking when randomly he came up to me and asked if I wanted to come. I tried getting out of it but he was pretty persistent in debunking my excuses lmao. I am going to be around a pool with his family, girl, friends, maybe some of my co-workers, basically in the heart of what kills me day in and day out. This will happen in a couple weeks from now and I am so terrified at what the outcome of this will be. I have fallen so deep in depression and been so socially isolated for so long that I don't even want to put in the effort to carry a conversation anymore. How the HELL am I supposed to be around all these people that I already have so much tension around. HIM AND HIS GIRL HAVE TO KNOW WHATS UP BY NOW. All of this tension I believe stems from 4-year isolation and being a desperate virgin insider. I'd post a picture of myself, but you'll just have go with my word on this one: I am an example that anyone can become a crazy depressed shut in incel. If you let the internet become your go to cope for long enough, you'll descend. I look great but the internet and degenerate actions has fried my brain to a point where looks don't even matter IM FUCKED socially.

Enough yapping I am here to ask you the viewers an important question after reading this:

Do I go to this party with the current mindset I am in?

Why would he invite me to this party knowing I act weird around him and his girl?

I appreciate yall for reading this, I just let loose real quick lmao. I believe that relationships, sex, family, and friends is the fuel that keeps people marching on in this slave life. If someone is left starving without one or all of these things, it can create a very dangerous mindset. I am slipping slowly into degeneracy will I be saved? Find out next time... (oh and obviously most attractive foids don't have to put in any effort to get all of these things and more lmao, different topic for different day)

Do you work nightshifts at freddy fazbears pizzeria?

you sound like a normie so u will probably ascend eventually

you sound like a normie so u will probably ascend eventually
I can sound like a normie and act like a normie but I am not into normie things. Thats why its hard for me socially I am into weird shit that normies dont talk about

I can sound like a normie and act like a normie but I am not into normie things. Thats why its hard for me socially I am into weird shit that normies dont talk about
Doesn't matter, foids and other normies can look past that if you look and are as tall as Henry Cavill.

This makes literally no sense bro lmfao. If you're as tall as Henry Cavill but can only talk about minecraft or some dumbass game how the hell are you even going to communicate anything. You need to be somewhat worldly to catch a foids attention.

Last edited:
Don't go alone unless you want to be humiliated

This makes literally no sense bro lmfao. If you're as tall and Henry Cavill but can only talk about minecraft or some dumbass game how the hell are you even going to communicate anything. You need to be somewhat worldly to catch a foids attention.
Do you know how many sheeps follow Cavill? And it isn't just limited to romantic attraction, many men want to be friends with him because of the Halo effect. Attractive, tall men are the women of the male sex.

There must be a reason why you've been invited (Unless it's a pity invite), because most of us can't even get one invite.

This makes literally no sense bro lmfao. If you're as tall and Henry Cavill but can only talk about minecraft or some dumbass game how the hell are you even going to communicate anything. You need to be somewhat worldly to catch a foids attention.
You need looks to catch their attention. Did you find this site off of tiktok? Also, why the Cavil example? He’s literally a walking meme about how foids love “nerdy guys” that are really just chad that plays games

This is the a “worldly” nerd

IMG 0588

Doesn't matter, foids and other normies can look past that if you look and are as tall as Henry Cavill.
This makes literally no sense bro lmfao. If you're as tall as Henry Cavill but can only talk about minecraft or some dumbass game how the hell are you even going to communicate anything. You need to be somewhat worldly to catch a foids attention.

You need looks to catch their attention. Did you find this site off of tiktok? Also, why the Cavil example? He’s literally a walking meme about how foids love “nerdy guys” that are really just chad that plays games

This is the a “worldly” nerd

View attachment 1228310
Okay so you need looks to catch their attention right? So what happens after that? You gotta fucking speak right? You're acting like foids are incels who need visual stimulation and will just hop onto what looks nice.

Okay so you need looks to catch their attention right? So what happens after that? You gotta fucking speak right? You're acting like foids are incels who need visual stimulation and will just hop onto what looks nice.
Nothing bro. If you are chad/HTN you can act like a fucking moron and still have her glued to you.

Nothing bro. If you are chad/HTN you can act like a fucking moron and still have her glued to you.
maybe this is exaggerated but you get much much much more leeway when it comes to being socially awkward

I have a hard time believing that considering how many options most foids have. You have to be somewhat interesting to compete in this decreasing dating marketplace.

I have a hard time believing that considering how many options most foids have. You have to be somewhat interesting to compete in this decreasing dating marketplace.
No. Looks reign supreme. I mean, go ahead, perfect your pERsonality and see how far that can get you. Maybe take a cold shower and buy a gua sha while you’re at it

No, foids are very shallow. They either go for looks or how violent you are, which the former builds upon the latter.

No. Looks reign supreme. I mean, go ahead, perfect your pERsonality and see how far that can get you. Maybe take a cold shower and buy a gua sha while you’re at it
You say that ironically but if I just had some decent hobbies and shit to talk about normally id be golden. As a guy you need both pieces of the pie to truly be successful in pulling foids. I get where your mindset comes from though and if I was cursed with garbo facial genetics or a unappealing body to all, I would create standards as to what foids like and think is absolute. If you look shit as a guy you get absolutely no attention and will think looks mean all. If you have mid/chad looks you start to get that attention and you can very easily fumble, realizing the other side of pie.

Last edited:
You say that ironically but if I just had some decent hobbies and shit to talk about normally id be golden. As a guy you need both pieces of the pie to truly be successful in pulling foids. I get where your mindset comes from though and if I was cursed with garbo facial genetics or a unappealing body to all, I would create standards as to what foids like and think it is absolute. If you look shit as a guy you get absolutely no attention and will think looks mean all. If you have mid/chad looks you start to get that attention you can very easily fumble realizing the other side of pie. I can feel your past through your words.
As a potentially LTN to MTN you need both pieces. You must not have much experience with women, like actually talking to them and such, otherwise this would be wet. Also, while you seem normie, I am sure I mog you to alpha centauri and around jupiter a handful of times. Trust me, this bluepilled cuck shit simply wont work.

But once again, Please prove me wrong

As a potentially LTN to MTN you need both pieces. You must not have much experience with women, like actually talking to them and such, otherwise this would be wet. Also, while you seem normie, I am sure I mog you to alpha centauri and around jupiter a handful of times. Trust me, this bluepilled cuck shit simply wont work.

But once again, Please prove me wrong
I want to see his picture to confirm this quote.

I look great

Then why don't you go ahead and do it then?
drugs, 4 years of isolation, every day is the same which means no new experiences, no wordily views, no interesting opinions, no motivation, no confidence. ADDICTION is why

drugs, 4 years of isolation, every day is the same which means no new experiences, no wordily views, no interesting opinions, no motivation, no confidence. ADDICTION is why
The difference between you and I is that you claim that your only problem is 'addiction', which is ultimately your fault. My problem is everything, from the looks, personality, height, etc. the list goes on, and none of it is my fault. If your only problem is addiction then why are you even here? To flex on a problem that you can fix that we can't?

I want to see his picture to confirm this quote.
I dont selfdox that easily, but @Liu KANG has seen my face. Granted, I think it will be hard to compare since I dont know what either of you look like but I am definitely not ugly to the point where I would make stuff up to cope. I have had to deal with foids for a majority of my life so I think I know what I’m talking about

I dont selfdox that easily, but @Liu KANG has seen my face. Granted, I think it will be hard to compare since I dont know what either of you look like but I am definitely not ugly to the point where I would make stuff up to cope. I have had to deal with foids for a majority of my life so I think I know what I’m talking about
and once again, I am still incel so of course Im not some chadlite, But not ugly to the point of delusion

Even if you do get invited to an party as an incel you just get brutally mogged

The difference between you and I is that you claim that your only problem is 'addiction', which is ultimately your fault. My problem is everything, from the looks, personality, height, etc. the list goes on, and none of it is my fault. If your only problem is addiction then why are you even here? To flex on a problem that you can fix that we can't?
How am I flexing on you if im literally a virgin with no friends lmfao. There's always someone worse off but I am literally living the same life you are I just look alright. Everything besides looks is my problem and while you could fix it my dumbass certainly can't and hasn't for what's supposed to be the "peak years" of my life

Don't want to share your pic in a place where bitches like Incel Tears can use to harass you. But the problem is that OP insinuated that he's good looking which suspiciously makes him a fakecel.

Don't want to share your pic in a place where bitches like Incel Tears can use to harass you. But the problem is that OP insinuated that he's good looking which suspiciously makes them a fakecel.
Yeah, I didnt mean I would be MTN or anything, but definitely not ugly to the point where I recluse my entire life and make shit up about women. I also live in NYC. I see well over a hundred foids a day on my daily walks to the post office

Don't want to share your pic in a place where bitches like Incel Tears can use to harass you. But the problem is that OP insinuated that he's good looking which suspiciously makes him a fakecel.
and plus if he mogs me then he is definitely fakecel. I am a little below normie IMO. 4 or 5/10

How am I flexing on you if im literally a virgin with no friends lmfao. There's always someone worse off but I am literally living the same life you are I just look alright. Everything besides looks is my problem and while you could fix it my dumbass certainly can't and hasn't for what's supposed to be the "peak years" of my life
You are close to living recruit difficulty if looks aren't your problem, no matter what other issues you have (Look at Jeremy Meeks). Society prizes everyone who looks good no matter how shallow or evil they are. If you are also tall at that, that is a dealbreaker to me.

and plus if he mogs me then he is definitely fakecel. I am a little below normie IMO. 4 or 5/10
isn't a incel someone who desperately wants sex and attention from the opposite sex but can't achieve it?

He's not revealing his height which is the elephant in the room here. I'm not asking for social security numbers here.

He's not revealing his height which is the elephant in the room here. I'm not asking for social security numbers here.
Didnt reveal height, Probably came from tiktok, mentioned he has a large friend group in HS. do you think someone like us would have a “poppin friend group”?