Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got in a fist fight with my tyrone uncle

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
My grandma told me to the cut the grass I refused so she then tells me to go outside calls the cops and I'm sitting on the porch and my Tyrone uncle comes up and starts talking crazy to me so I talked crazy back he thens says lets go and squares up on me and runs up on me punches me in my face (didn't feel) I back up punches him in his face back then my grandma pulls me a way and made Me apologise to him or she's gonna send me to the crisis center jfl all because I didn't wanna cut grass

Did you apologize?

Did you apologize?
Yes I had to because if I didn't just know I wouldn't be typing this right now it's cucked I know I hate it to

Take back the apology
Nah it'll make things sprial outta control u don't understand what will happen so ima just remain passive unless he says something else then he catch round 2

That’s hilarious lol you should have kept punching his face

Great uncle, telling you to fist fight him jfl. Completely dysfunctional.

Based. Chads and tyrones should pay for what they stole from us.

lol at nigger families, whooping eachothers asses over cutting the lawn. lold man thx

Put your knee on his back when he sleeps @InMinecraft