Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got in a fight with my mother and i will be homeless tommorow.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I went to the fridge to get my beer and she started calling me an alcoholic again. I already drank 4 beers and she really annoyed so i told her to fuck off. She started insulting me, calling me a failure, so i called her a whore. Cause she is. Useless single mother. She said she wants me to move out. I locked myself in my room and i'm drinking my beer. I guess i'll have to leave tommorow. In homeless shelters you can't drink and i have to drink to live. I guess i'm done for.

this is just fucked up

fucking useless cunts not taking responsibility ,

Just refuse to leave

Dude, STOP DRINKING YOU MORON

It's your mother house, if you don't pay rent at least stop drinking and clean things up

Man, When I wasn't working I used to clean dishes

Go to the country side. Live off night mugging, retreating into the forest like your chad partisan grandfather :chad:

It's your mother house, if you don't pay rent at least stop drinking and clean things up

I never wash dishes. i'm too depressed i can't function

I'm sorry bro :(

I think we solved the mystery:feelswhere:
This. Some people should never have had children, I'm speaking of my own mother and her bad genetics, she became mentally unstable when I was young, we had an unstable family life, parents fighting violently. So I already had a genetic predisposition for mental illnesses from my mother's side.

start beating her up like a truly alcoholic does

damn it's over

Tbh this, if OP did some chores here and there and wasn't a total asshole to his mom, he probably wouldn't be getting kicked out. But then again I don't know the full story, his mom could've treated him like shit first. OP also needs to stop drunkmaxxing. It's a waste of money and brain cells

Did you do the dishes everyday btw?
Go to the country side. Live off night mugging, retreating into the forest like your chad partisan grandfather :chad:
Berserk_37_008.jpg
Berserk_37_009.jpg
Berserk_37_010.jpg
Berserk_37_011.jpg

Just be a dark triad lone wolf sigma mercenary like Guts bro! :redpill:

Lesson of the day:
Don´t bite the hand that feeds you.

Tbh this, if OP did some chores here and there and wasn't a total asshole to his mom, he probably wouldn't be getting kicked out. But then again I don't know the full story, his mom could've treated him like shit first. OP also needs to stop drunkmaxxing. It's a waste of money and brain cells

Did you do the dishes everyday btw?

Berserk_37_008.jpg
Berserk_37_009.jpg
Berserk_37_010.jpg
Berserk_37_011.jpg

Just be a dark triad lone wolf sigma mercenary like Guts bro! :redpill:

View: https://youtu.be/uJLwBfirk8E

LOL, you not incel

Dude get a job and sort your life

Yeah
Lol i wish.You are the most normie sounding user here. I'm a mentalcel. I'm insane. Also how is being white in all white country beneficial? Same with height all my peers are the same or taller

Lol i wish.You are the most normie sounding user here. I'm a mentalcel. I'm insane. Also how is being white in all white country beneficial? Same with height all my peers are the same or taller
6 foot :feelsohgod:

join the French foreign legion

Homeless? Just get a home bro :soy:

I went to the fridge to get my beer and she started calling me an alcoholic again. I already drank 4 beers and she really annoyed so i told her to fuck off. She started insulting me, calling me a failure, so i called her a whore. Cause she is. Useless single mother. She said she wants me to move out. I locked myself in my room and i'm drinking my beer. I guess i'll have to leave tommorow. In homeless shelters you can't drink and i have to drink to live. I guess i'm done for.
Just don't drink then

not so easy
Yeah, that's exactly why I will never use any drug

I remember once a friend asked me to take a drink for his birthday and even then I refused,. I'm not drinking that shit for nobody. Men already have to deal with their libidos, why the fuck would I go out of my way to create another thing I yearn for that will cost me money

Last edited:
strike a deal with her to allow you to taper off your alcohol use and get a job, but you get a month or two to do so.

Get a motel room or find a room for rent if you have any savings

Brutal bro...
But still no sympathy for tranny lovers :feelsUgh:

Just kill yourself

Tbh, 6 feet tall isn't even "tall"
Its above average so its tall, your response is sounding like some fakecel shit

Its like someone being just at the starting point of the top 20% of earners (financially) in the country saying - "Its not even a lot of money"

Its ridiculous, PERCENTAGES matter not PERCEPTION

Damn, I never drank in my whole life, I don't know what beer taste like
Your dad never gave you a sip of beer when you were younger?

Well mines did, and after that I never drank again lol. It doesn't taste good at all, some are "lighter" than others and don't taste as "strong" and off-putting, but alcohol period really isn't something that "tastes good"

Damn, I never drank in my whole life, I don't know what beer taste like

:feelsohgod:
some beers are good but not the ones im drinking cause i have no money so i buy cheap beer

Go become a park maintenance guy

In homeless shelters you can't drink and i have to drink to live. I guess i'm done for.
I'm in a halfway house; you can totally get away with it. If that helps.

brutal :cryfeels:

Make sure to get some sort of revenge before you leave like leave a giant mess for her to clean or something

Just stay in your room and don't go out for a couple days and don't talk to her, probably she will forget.

Lesson of the day:
Don´t bite the hand that feeds you.
She should be forced to feed him for the rest of her life. She’s responsible for creating a dysfunctional incel.

Live with your mum for a bit, be ingratiating, play the game.

Steal as much valuables as you can and make sure she doesnt know where you live to avoid legal problems , Good luck hope you can have the last laugh.