Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got immediately blocked on all of her social media after sending her a pic of me smiling upon her request

Ascent God

Ascent God

Banned
-
I'm 26 years old, 6'2, fit. 'Ascent' after sarpe, double jaw surgery + genioplasty.

This foid is 5/10 (and I'm being extremely generous with the score), chubby 19 year old that I got in touch with on okc today. I worked quick and we moved to chatting on whatsapp. I did a little game on her, and we scheduled a date for tomorrow to watch the new Johnny English movie. She then asked me about instagram and whether I have, one. I knew we're entering an incel no go zone when social media is brought up. I told her I have one, but I told that I barely post there. I asked her how many followers she has. She said she has above 6k. I tried to downplay this inequity between us by saying: "Are you sure an A lister like you want anything to do with a simpleton like me?" We joked around about it and I thought I handled that right. She then sent me a screen shots of her IG account. I became curious with her account and looked it up on Instagram. I saw her account was private. I knew it's a really shitty idea to send her a request there because I know my Instagram game is really sub par. That was the beginning of my demise...

She accepted my request and immediately and began asking questions. She asked me why was I smiling with no teeth showing, and whether I was ashamed of my braces. Here I have to not that I had an underbite and had surgery 3.5 months ago. I told her I'm not ashamed of anything. She asked me to take a pic smiling for her. I sent her a pic of me smiling a modest smile with a few teeth showing. She wrote that she understands why I'm not smiling and blocked me right away on on whatsapp, line, okc and Instagram. That's just goes to show that pERsonality and confidence is bullshit. Also it shows that surgery won't save you.

Let me show you pics of this Israeli foid. I also can show you my pics if you pm me.

Attachments

• 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 707
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 702
Death to tallcels tbh

How many more times till you learn your leason, WE ARE UGLY, don't waste your time talking to foids, ascending is a fucking joke. She was looking for a chad, you are not end of story. Waste of time chatting.

I'm 26 years old, 6'2, fit. 'Ascent' after sarpe, double jaw surgery + genioplasty.

This foid is 5/10 (and I'm being extremely generous with the score), chubby 19 year old that I got in touch with on okc today. I worked quick and we moved to chatting on whatsapp. I did a little game on her, and we scheduled a date for tomorrow to watch the new Johnny English movie. She then asked me about instagram and whether I have, one. I knew we're entering an incel no go zone when social media is brought up. I told her I have one, but I told that I barely post there. I asked her how many followers she has. She said she has above 6k. I tried to downplay this inequity between us by saying: "Are you sure an A lister like you want anything to do with a simpleton like me?" We joked around about it and I thought I handled that right. She then sent me a screen shots of her IG account. I became curious with her account and looked it up on Instagram. I saw her account was private. I knew it's a really shitty idea to send her a request there because I know my Instagram game is really sub par. That was the beginning of my demise...

She accepted my request and immediately and began asking questions. She asked me why was I smiling with no teeth showing, and whether I was ashamed of my braces. Here I have to not that I had an underbite and had surgery 3.5 months ago. I told her I'm not ashamed of anything. She asked me to take a pic smiling for her. I sent her a pic of me smiling a modest smile with a few teeth showing. She wrote that she understands why I'm not smiling and blocked me right away on on whatsapp, line, okc and Instagram. That's just goes to show that pERsonality and confidence is bullshit. Also it shows that surgery won't save you.

Let me show you pics of this Israeli foid. I also can show you my pics if you pm me.
I think i know that femoid, she looks familiar xD

Tough break nigga. Live and learn tbh.

:feelsahh:?

Not enough to look good with potential bad genes? I guess never tell anybody. I am lucky there are almost no pics between the time my teeth and jaw were okay and now.

Over for teethcels ngl

Also, you can PM me and send your pic

She's way over your league, man.

can't tell what she looks like, so many filters she looks like a drawing

Do you mind PM'ing me your face?

I feel like its difficult to believe you were rejected AFTER double jaw surgery.

Chin and jaw is like 90% of a Chad attractiveness. Even negative canthal tilt is forgiven with a Dolph Lundgren jawline.

smile pics is a bad angle which makes you look weird plus braces looks submission

the truth is, it only takes ONE bad pic or scenario where you look bad to completely turn a woman off, forever

Last edited:
jesus christ if this upper normie is getting rejected by foids what fucking chance do i have??? soytears are you getting this shit?

you look perfectly fine. fuck her for not wanting her looksmatch. i hope horrible things happen to her. this is what feminism has caused

Last edited:
Your presurgery pics obliterate me looks wise. Over

jesus christ if this upper normie is getting rejected by foids what fucking chance do i have??? soytears are you getting this shit?

you look perfectly fine. fuck her for not wanting her looksmatch. i hope horrible things happen to her. this is what feminism has caused
Hey bro. Please edit your post. I posted here by mistake. I'll pm you the pics.

You have to act normal to normies. Smiling is not a normal act when there is nothing to smile at if you're doing it naturally. This is a problem for me sometimes.

Btw you remind me of a baseball player named Craig Gentry lol

She's a useless nasty little fat fuck, OP. Don't waste your valuable time on these creatures.

"Just get a surgery bro :soy:"

"Just get a surgery bro :soy:"

Presurgery he was still 5/10. Surgery is useless if you don't have a good base. Ogre for me

make a tinder profile with her pic.

There is your answer.

Unless you are among the 100 best looking guys in the world then women have zero interest in you.

lol my teeth aren't great so I smile mouth closed.

if a girl said "Why aren't you smiling show me your teeth" I'd be like "no I don't like to."

If she insisted, I'd turn that shit on her immeidately.

"show me a pic of your stomach and I'll show you my teeth"

@Ascent God literally just move to a non white country lmao you're legit chad i would slay if i had your face

I'm going to be 100% honest with you,you probably look better in real life because you're 6'2,your face looks a bit feminine and women don't like smiling men because it's feminine
"show me a pic of your stomach and I'll show you my teeth"
More like ''teeth for feet''

you got a date, you can get an other
take it as a great lesson for you: never bring the game to social media. keep it to texting or calling

better luck next time:feelsokman:

edit: wow I saw your pics youre a 6/10 or even 7/10
just be patient, it will happen eventually

Last edited:
make a tinder profile with her pic.

There is your answer.

Unless you are among the 100 best looking guys in the world then women have zero interest in you.

yeah that's what i was saying

any girl even close to average can easily fuck chads

take it as a great lesson for you: never bring the game to social media. keep it to texting or calling

lol, you make it sound like being a 6/10 is something impressive.

I had the same surgery as you. I think I was better looking before the surgery. What are your thoughts on your surgery?

smile pics is a bad angle which makes you look weird plus braces looks submission

the truth is, it only takes ONE bad pic or scenario where you look bad to completely turn a woman off, forever
C
This is why you should gave up on women for real.

Literally chad lmao why are you still here in this forum
Can delete the quote? I thought I was pming this. Posted this shit by mistake.

Damn, hit me up with a pic. My teeth are alright but I'm still incel. I show my teeth in all my pics.

I know man. It's fucking over from 6/10 and down....

I was being sarcastic

you mog that bitch by about two or three points tbh.

you mog that bitch by about two or three points tbh.
I thought so. But I know i can't be objective so I left it for others to decide...

Life starts at 7/10. Thank you for the kind words. However I'm 6/10 max...

its over bucko