Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GOT IGNORED BY 2 WHITE SLUTS THATS IT BOYS IM DEAD INSIDE (story)

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
Today i woke up in a normal mood, not depressed or stressed out.
Took a shower did my hair wore a nice outfit and i felt quit good tbh. Sun was shining so i looked forward to go to school.
So on my way to school (zero ioi's) i felt a bit depressed again seeing my subhuman face in the reflection of the glasses etc.

I cant espcape the fact that im ugly af, i have to be reminded daily.

So i finally got there, i stepped in the classroom. There were two 4/10 white sluts waiting for the session to begin.

The past day i tried working on my self by greeting people or saying goodbye etc.

SO I WALKED IN AND SAID 'HI' BOTH IGNORED ME THEY DIDNT EVEN LOOK UP (they propably did for a second when i wasnt looking) THEY KNEW IT WAS ME AND THESE SLUTS IGNORED ME. 

I just want to kill myself whats the point of living when people dont show you some respect. I cried for like 2 minuts in the bathroom.
If they ignore me while greeting them why even trying asking them out, they would reject me right away.

I HOPE THAT THESE SLUTS ARE GETTING RAPED BY SOME DUDE INFRONT OF THEIR FAMILY OR CHILDREN.

I HOPE THAT THEY WILL BE CUT IN PIECES BY SOME PSYCHOPATH.

Stupid hoes they arent even that pretty and yet they think they are queen B or some shit.

RE: THATS IT,, THESE 2 HOES DONT GIVE ME A CHOICE... (story)

People will say this is silly but i 100% know the feeling. I always looked at the way people treated me versus others. no one respected me and it kills. I'm sorry. maybe try only saying hi to guys?

RE: THATS IT,, THESE 2 HOES DONT GIVE ME A CHOICE... (story)

TheVman said:
People will say this is silly but i 100% know the feeling. I always looked at the way people treated me versus others. no one respected me and it kills. I'm sorry. maybe try only saying hi to guys?

Yeah i did that for a while but i want to leave inceldom but thats probably too much to ask man. I just want to end it all.

You can greet them once and if they greet back you can keep doing that. Don't be discouraged that two people did not react well to you... then again as an incel you should keep your expectations low. Are you gonna get laid before college? Maybe but probably not.

Man up my nigga, don't even greet ugly or below average females they tend to be the rudest. Try greeting males,old women or really hot girls since they are nicer on average. But seriously don't cry over two ugly degenerate white sluts not saying hi back. Why even say hi to someone you don't know lol. I don't even look at someone I don't know, why the fuck should I, u feel me nigga? Just do you nigga forget about these random hoes, and don't be crying in the bathroom dogg, that shit fufu af, nigga

Tellem--T said:
Man up my nigga, don't even greet ugly or below average females they tend to be the rudest. Try greeting males,old women or really hot girls since they are nicer on average. But seriously don't cry over two ugly degenerate white sluts not saying hi back. Why even say hi to someone you don't know lol. I don't even look at someone I don't know, why the fuck should I, u feel me nigga? Just do you nigga forget about these random hoes, and don't be crying in the bathroom dogg, that shit fufu af, nigga

Thanks yeah it was a pretty autistic move tbh. But im going to try to get over it.

I'd feel like shit, too.

Lost it at you crying in the bathroom, though. Lel

Show them a monstER

Man, it was still very cold, despite the sun being out like that. Also, I get ignored by femoids all the time, so what does it matter.

Dont bother with women, we subhumans are invisible to them, just ignore the bitches.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Man, it was still very cold, despite the sun being out like that. Also, I get ignored by femoids all the time, so what does it matter.

Lol yeah my balls froze of literally.

Wow, they didn't even look up at you?

Then people wonder why we're like the way they are...what a bunch of cunts. This is why you just don't try as an incel tbh, fucked if you do, fucked if you don't.

I hope they get raped too, even with my jaded worldview I still treat everyone with respect and courtesy, or try to as hard as I can. These fucking sluts didn't even acknowledge your presence, they don't even consider you a HUMAN!

you cried because two average cunts with a gaping vagina didn't say hello to you? Dude. You're not cut out for customer service, they will eat your ass alive.

Life of a teenage mentalcel in a nutshell

OP are you by chance an Indian male?

its okay, forget about them. Remember theres only one hope.

You are a currycel, curries should keep at least a 10 feet distance from any white femoid. Curries should ignore crackerbitches at all costs, approaching or even saying "hi" is out of question. Curries should know their place. Hope this experience will help you to realize the fact.

This is pretty Elliot tier dude they are probs way above looksmatch. Getting ignored by white Stacys is more or less an ordeal that I experience 5-10 times on an average day.

Incel_Dikshit said:
I HOPE THAT THEY WILL BE CUT IN PIECES BY SOME PSYCHOPATH.

You should've done it man

And yeah, I'm always ignored by women, I'm ignored in social situations in general. If I tried to greet someone they'd probably laugh in my face or be scared.

I am often interrupted or completely ignored