Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got hit on by a faggot at work

Lowershelfonly

Lowershelfonly

5’1 it’s so over
i fucking hate being this short, no woman looks twice at me, middle school foids heightmog me, i live in an place that recently (past 5 or so years) became a “POC down with the Cis teehee x3” area, especially around where i work. Before this it was just spic immigrants which wasn’t the best but fuck it was better than being surrounded by fags. The “women” in my area are either troons, lesbians, or their libtard land whale friends (who also heightmog me)

And now the only person that has shown any real attraction to me in the past 25 years is a 6’3+ faggot that’s a regular in my store. i work a low paying retail job and I can’t leave this stupid shit city. i hate my life.

i fucking hate being this short, no woman looks twice at me, middle school foids heightmog me, i live in an place that recently (past 5 or so years) became a “POC down with the Cis teehee x3” area, especially around where i work. Before this it was just spic immigrants which wasn’t the best but fuck it was better than being surrounded by fags. The “women” in my area are either troons, lesbians, or their libtard land whale friends (who also heightmog me)

And now the only person that has shown any real attraction to me in the past 25 years is a 6’3+ faggot that’s a regular in my store. i work a low paying retail job and I can’t leave this stupid shit city. i hate my life.
Only getting hit on by faggots is brutal

Brootal username

middle school foids heightmog me
Oh i get that feeling. Instant suicide fuel.

Worse part is, the height is only problem becaouse of human reaction to a manlet. In of its own its really nothing so long its not a symptoms of some disease or result of an accident.

Oh i get that feeling. Instant suicide fuel.

Worse part is, the height is only problem becaouse of human reaction to a manlet. In of its own its really nothing so long its not a symptoms of some disease or result of an accident.
agreed, my mental has gotten worse since all the fags moved in too. spics around me were 4’11(the women, but still) -5’8 max and didn’t look twice at me.

heightpill is the most brutal pill

you're not even treated as a human

hated and mocked just for existing

feels inferior to everyone

heightpill is the most brutal pill

you're not even treated as a human

hated and mocked just for existing

feels inferior to everyone
insanely brutal. i miss just not being looked at, being invisible was better than this shit

5 1 , jfl . Life is Luck :feelsclown:

That probably means you are a 4/10

Not even fags hit on me.
you don’t even understand how lucky you are. go to an area where there’s a lot and that will change. fags are degen and will hit on anything that moves (or doesn’t, they’d fuck a vegetable if it was even slightly warm) it doesn’t count towards “if you’re attractive enough” at all.

you don’t even understand how lucky you are. go to an area where there’s a lot and that will change. fags are degen and will hit on anything that moves (or doesn’t, they’d fuck a vegetable if it was even slightly warm) it doesn’t count towards “if you’re attractive enough” at all.
disgusting

Brutal. I have also been hit on by faggots in the past but not women :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Holy brootal. How the hell you fall so low you get hit on by faggots?

I got hit on by this gay Puerto Rican dude at my shitty job. Even last year this gay Mexican dude I met at college wanted me to show my dick.

And that’s the avi you choose?

God I hate fags, they should all be burnt at the stake

I had this fag stare and smile at me relentlessly at a shop. It was disgusting. Also demoralising since girls never look at me like that :feelsrope:

when I used to gym hard I had nice pumps and used to get hit on by them all the time, happened 3 times that I can recall, or kept asking me what games I play, etc.

It hurts so much tbh
For real. I hate being totally invisible, but it still beats getting negative attention all the time and being a bully magnet like I was in middle school

For real. I hate being totally invisible, but it still beats getting negative attention all the time and being a bully magnet like I was in middle school
Yeah I’d rather be isolated then harassed all the time

Brutal, probably means that you look like a faggot yourself, are your features feminine?

Brutal, I can't even imagine 5'1 brother wish you luck in your life though that probably means shit. The fact people judge you for somethng which is 90% genetics is brutal

Brutal, probably means that you look like a faggot yourself, are your features feminine?
i’m low T for sure, prey eyes and small nose definitely doesn’t help.

I remember being 5'0 before high school I I was pretty worried for awhile that I had some kind of hormonal defect or dwarfism I only grew 6 inches later on but it was certainly worse than it is now.

Another reason why manlets have it harder

Fucking brutal

Tallfaggots assuming every manlet must be a femboy