Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel got high af, mom killed my mood again with the "when will you get a gf" question.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
fuck this shit
so i smoked some nice lemon haze in my car like 30 minutes ago
i came home and my mom came to my room like wtf. anyway the light was off and i was just laying in bed so she didnt saw im high at least.
she start talking about her friend son that get marry next week (who gives a fuck? ffs) and asked if i want to go lmao. i knew thats not what she came for cuz she know i wont come.
so i said no and she said ok and then she said "when will you get a gf?" ffffffffffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss im high af and u killing my friday
just told her to leave me alone and she started saying shit like "im just asking cmon when will you have bla bla bla X got marry Y got a kid" FFFSSSSSSS i dont care
after couple of minutes of me ignoring her she finally left my room
i told her SO MANY FUCKING TIMES to stop asking me that
fffffffffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss the weed i got today is so good but now im high af but so mad that i dont even want to be high anymore im just pissed now
fuck this shit
i know some of my relatives talked to each other about the possibility that maybe im gay JFL . maybe my mom starting to think its true

fuck this
shit

I dont get why so many Mom's and People in General are obessed with bringen more slaves into this bleak confusing world

tell her to stfu

dont worry man

in a few years she will say "Hey ndismycope, l found you a wife"

Tbh, i feel really bad for any parents with an incel son. I would be really disappointed if i had an incel son and i would feel really bad for him.

Inb4 : "it is the parents fault that the son is incel".

I blackpilled mine today. I feel bad about it tbh

just tell her that you can't get an gf

Easy solution,just make your mom your gf.JFL at incels not oedipusmaxxing :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

its her n0rmscum pr0gramming and she wants something 2 tell her girlfriends.

i feel bad for incels with mothers in denial , my mother knows im ugly compared to other men my age but refuses to accept its because of her genes.

Just wear a dress to breakfast one morning and she will never ask you those questions again.

fuck this shit
i came home and my mom came to my room like wtf. anyway the light was off and i was just laying in bed so she didnt saw im high at least.
she start talking about her friend son that get marry next week (who gives a fuck? ffs) and asked if i want to go lmao. i knew thats not what she came for cuz she know i wont come.
so i said no and she said ok and then she said "when will you get a gf?" ffffffffffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss im high af and u killing my friday
just told her to leave me alone and she started saying shit like "im just asking cmon when will you have bla bla bla X got marry Y got a kid" FFFSSSSSSS i dont care
fffffffffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss the weed i got today is so good but now im high af but so mad that i dont even want to be high anymore im just pissed now
fuck this shit
i know some of my relatives talked to each other about the possibility that maybe im gay JFL . maybe my mom starting to think its true

fuck this
shit
A woman's love for her child makes her blind to his NW5 , recessed jaw and overall subhuman appearance.

fuck this shit
fuck this shit

fuck this
shit
Well my mommy said to me some years ago, that i'm ugly and i need to Focus in my career, so never began for me

Well my mommy said to me some years ago, that i'm ugly and i need to Focus in my career, so never began for me
That's such a mean thing thing for a mom to say.

your mom do not ask you why you dont get job etc but ask for gf lol. pathetic tbh

Tbh, i feel really bad for any parents with an incel son. I would be really disappointed if i had an incel son and i would feel really bad for him.

Inb4 : "it is the parents fault that the son is incel".

What right would you have to be disappointed? If anything it's your fucking fault for passing on your subhuman genes.

>I blackpilled mine today. I feel bad about it tbh

Imagine thinking foids are blackpillable

Congrats OP on the lowest IQ thread all day

What right would you have to be disappointed? If anything it's your fucking fault for passing on your subhuman genes.

So I explained everything in detail...she agreed with me things are fucked today. So shes lying to me? She secretly disagrees? Fuck you.

Not disappointed in him, but disappointed that it turned this way.

Tell her to get you a girl who thinks you are attractive and if she manages to do it there you go. If she doesn't, she'd stop and understand why

dont worry man

in a few years she will say "Hey ndismycope, l found you a wife"
>it's her 35 year old fat roastie single mother best friend from work
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So I explained everything in detail...she agreed with me things are fucked today. So shes lying to me? She secretly disagrees? Fuck you.

She is trying to make you feel good by agreeing with whatever you say. besides, what you mean when you say "It's fucked up" and what she means are incomparably different. I'm sorry that you are this bluepilled. It'll pass.

fuck this shit
fuck this shit

fuck this
shit

Just say, "I'll get a gf when you pay for my jaw surgery"
Women (even your mum) only "agree" on the surface to avoid direct conflict. Foids only change their opinions when a Chad tells them something.

How old are you ?

she will shill you to go for ugly older women soon, fight it

Parents are fucking clueless, even if you opened up to her and told her the complete truth, laid it all out there point by point how over it is she still wouldn't understand. Then all you would hear is bluepilled advice over and over again, best to get away from these people but most of us are in full NEET mode so we can't, it's over.