Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got heightmoggd by foid at eye doctor

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-
The assistant came to get me for the appointment and she fucking height mogged me. It is very suicide fueling to me. Makes me feel powerles Siam this fucked up incels world

Did you ask her out?

my eye doctor was this slim indian bitch in a tight dress, she also had a jew nose for some reason . Anyways, i just kept staring at her ass and think she noticed . God i wanted to fuck her bad but she probably only does white guys. Also i think she height mogged me too by like an inch or two.

my eye doctor was this slim indian bitch in a tight dress, she also had a jew nose for some reason . Anyways, i just kept staring at her ass and think she noticed . God i wanted to fuck her bad but she probably only does white guys. Also i think she height mogged me too by like an inch or two.
She would have been good to fuck if she accepted you as her boyfriend

It's like feeling of shame and embarrassed, when toliets heightmogged you.

So u go to the eye dr but not the teeth doctor nigger?

That shit happens to me on a daily

Ken Jeong Platform GIF by NBA
GIF by TV One

that's my fetish :feelsohh:

How tall are you? You need to go out more so that you can develop an immunity to getting heightmogged.

No glasses for your face