Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got Harrassed And Trolled At The Gym Today By Normie Employees

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
So as usual I am minding my own business doing some bicep curls, when one of the tall muscular workers at the gym comes up to me. Now this guy looks sort of Indian, although he seems westernized and might actually be latino, he is a 4-5/10, so I am not intimidated by him. He asks me for the time, looks at the clock on the wall, which is apparently set to the wrong time, probably one hour before, he asks me whether it is one hour after, I say maybe. He tells me to take out my phone and check which I don't do since I am in the middle of the workout. Then he asks me if I don't like the employees at the gym says something about me staring, then backtracks and mentions me staying after closing hours at the gym I tell him I have nothing against them and the reason I sometimes stay after is my schedule.

He then starts asking personal questions about me. First he asks where I am from, I say here but he means my nationality so I tell him the country I am from. Then he asks me for my age, after I tell him he says I look younger which isn't true. He says some normie term which I don't understand which he explains as whether I am going to party and go to clubs or something probably to make since he knows I am ugly and socially awkward to which I say probably not.

Then he suddenly starts trolling me about my inceldom, he asks if I have a wife to which I say no. He then says some shit telling me try and get a female I tell him its not happening, he implies whether I am interested I say I am but once again that it won't happen here, now he asks me why, which I ignore. The douche-bag obviously knows its because of my face and is trying to get me to admit that which I won't do. If I had said yes he would have started trolling me some other way or he might have assumed I was gay if I did not admit my attraction to femoids.Then he then starts bragging that he has a latina girlfriend and that getting pussy is great. During this time another employee who is a tall white muscular chadlite has come into the room and is laughing at the conversation, clearly finding my discomfort amusing, I look at him and he says the other guy is just clowning around.

One asks me if I quit personal training to which I admit then he asks why if it was too expensive I mention that it is and he asks me about the price, something he should fucking know since he works there, I give him some estimate, and he acts surprised. Then he asks me if I work, I tell him I am a student, and he asks me where I go to school and what I am majoring in, he asks me how I get money, I mention my parents to which he pretends to look surprised and says lucky. After that the guys seem somewhat bored and ready to leave me alone, but the first guy still wants to get a rise out of me. While I am holding dumbells he asks me to pick up and give him a barbell, despite the fact his hands are empty, now I get annoyed and ask him if he cannot see I am holding the weights to which one of the guy laughs the other gives me some quick reply which I miss. Exasperated, I tell him to let me workout in peace, and the two guys finally leave, with a bye, which I ignore.

It might seem that my responses were pathetic but I actually handled the interaction very well, despite their attempts to annoy me and get a reaction, I said everything in a distant disinterested monotone voice, I seemed quite unaffected, but I was not rude to them either since both of them were stronger and taller than me and they could likely easily beat the shit out of me. Nevertheless their presence ruined my workout, I think their motive was to bother me enough, without doing anything physical or direct since they could lose their jobs for that, that I would stop coming to the gym. Unfortunately for them that won't happen, their behavior has motivated me to continue working out and potentially learn to fight since I am worried about being unable to defend myself in case anybody tries something physical.

Next time they try and talk to me when I am working out, I will completely ignore them, if they attempt to get physical like by blocking me with their frame and height I will either kick them in the balls or sucker punch them and then flee. Hopefully it won't have to come to that.

strange man.... you must have a friendly/beta face / Small frame? for people you dont know to just come up and fuck with you...

Normies tend to use us to try to springboard up to Chad status. Incels are identifiable right away as people this works on and as a result there will always be people giving us shit.

Normalfags are shit. You can't appease them. You offend them just by existing and being in their presence.

normshits are scumbags at heart

strange man.... you must have a friendly/beta face / Small frame? for people you dont know to just come up and fuck with you...
They were both gym employees who were taller and more muscular than me, I actually look somewhat creepy and scary, this kind of thing doesn't happen to me that often, most of the time people just shun me in social interactions.

Most Indians look pretty young so I’m not surprised he asked you that.

They were both gym employees who were taller and more muscular than me, I actually look somewhat creepy and scary, this kind of thing doesn't happen to me that often, most of the time people just shun me in social interactions.
what i learned is you have to go out of your way to pretend and interact acting NT or else you will automatically become the ass of the joke and normies will fuck with you especially if you are scrawny and ugly..

Dam man must have been rough, just some advice is you shouldn't answer such personal questions about yourself. Just say you don't feel comfortable or say "thats a little personal don't you think" and that should usually back them off if they are trying to be non confrontational and "polite" about their trolling. Obviously if they are being aggressive from the start then they won't back off but thats a different situation.

Also what I learned to do is to lie. Lie like a fiend honestly. If they ask questions like do you have a GF just say you do or you did and you just broke up or something. And if they press you about it just say you don't want to talk about it. Also it helps to have a fake female name incase of that. When dealing with normies always lie to make yourself seem more normal and relatable or just to make your situation in life sound better.

Dam man must have been rough, just some advice is you shouldn't answer such personal questions about yourself. Just say you don't feel comfortable or say "thats a little personal don't you think" and that should usually back them off if they are trying to be non confrontational and "polite" about their trolling. Obviously if they are being aggressive from the start then they won't back off but thats a different situation.

Also what I learned to do is to lie. Lie like a fiend honestly. If they ask questions like do you have a GF just say you do or you did and you just broke up or something. And if they press you about it just say you don't want to talk about it. Also it helps to have a fake female name incase of that. When dealing with normies always lie to make yourself seem more normal and relatable or just to make your situation in life sound better.

This is good advice thanks. The issue is I can lie very easily if I plan it and make it sound very believable but I am not good at coming up with stuff on the fly. I also feel this guy would not have believed me since they have observed me at the gym for a long time and probably know that I am a loser. Chances are they would press on with more questions and try to expose the lie.Yes I could have simply discouraged them from asking me personal questions but I wanted to seem as if I was normal and in-control that is a good idea for next time.

yep lying is essential to survive as an incel

This is good advice thanks. The issue is I can lie very easily if I plan it and make it sound very believable but I am not good at coming up with stuff on the fly. I also feel this guy would not have believed me since they have observed me at the gym for a long time and probably know that I am a loser. Chances are they would press on with more questions and try to expose the lie.Yes I could have simply discouraged them from asking me personal questions but I wanted to seem as if I was normal and in-control that is a good idea for next time.
Yeah man don't sweat it, you get better the more you do it tbh. Anyways good for you for sticking up for yourself in your own way though and not letting them get to you.

lying doesnt do shit, everyone sees through it when a virgin says they once had a gf

lying doesnt do shit, everyone sees through it when a virgin says they once had a gf
Then you are a bad liar and probably are super far from NT. You have to try to look NT and talk like them.

You handled it fine. At least you didn't puss out.
When people ask questions about girls and shit, just say "why?" or "why do you need to know?" sounds beta but works

Similar shit has happened at the gym to me, when I was squatting (im a Manlet so I can’t squat much it was maybe 1 plate and 25) some dude came up to me and started asking me how long I’ve been lifting I said 1 year and then he started laughing his ass off.

It’s rage fuel having this whenever you go to the gym always have your headphones blasting and make minimum interaction should have just told the guy your rest is over and went back to lifting instead of playing his games.

Definitely report them to the gym if you can those fuckers need to be held responsible it’s people like them why I quit the gym

Even though they are workers they can still get in trouble if it’s a big enough franchise

All tallfags need to die and then eugenics needs to exist so were all the same height. 95 percent of tall people are sociopaths. This nt is cope, you're just ugly. Stuff like this happens all the time to ugly people and then people wonder why we don't go out and prefer to be alone.

Similar shit has happened at the gym to me, when I was squatting (im a Manlet so I can’t squat much it was maybe 1 plate and 25) some dude came up to me and started asking me how long I’ve been lifting I said 1 year and then he started laughing his ass off.

It’s rage fuel having this whenever you go to the gym always have your headphones blasting and make minimum interaction should have just told the guy your rest is over and went back to lifting instead of playing his games.
They bothered me when I was working out it was really annoying. They are employees so I don't think I can report them. All the people there hate me anyway, they will probably bug me even more if I snitch.

Even though they are workers they can still get in trouble if it’s a big enough franchise
What do I say when reporting them, that they were harassing me? Also who do I report it to? I will definitely try to report them though if it happens again, but for now I will let it go.

They bothered me when I was working out it was really annoying. They are employees so I don't think I can report them. All the people there hate me anyway, they will probably bug me even more if I snitch.
What gym is it you are going to, seriously they can’t get away with that shit. You need to tell whoever is the head of that gym that your employees are making fun of me while I try to exercise that’s not fair for your money

What do I say when reporting them, that they were harassing me? Also who do I report it to? I will definitely report them though if it happens again, but for now I will let it go.
Look for the owner of the gym each location has an owner that sorts out the contracts and what not

What gym is it you are going to, seriously they can’t get away with that shit. You need to tell whoever is the head of that gym that your employees are making fun of me while I try to exercise that’s not fair for your money
I can PM you the name of the gym. I don't know who is the head there, this is the only time it has happened, but I will definitely try reporting them if they bother me again.

I can PM you the name of the gym. I don't know who is the head there, this is the only time it has happened, but I will definitely try reporting them if they bother me again.
If you are from Canada PM me or if it’s a franchise that’s big PM me I actually want to help I quit lifting because similar stuff

Why do the people there hate you? Is it a hang out for tallfags and chadlites with staces. Everyone auto hates me everywhere. People would rather get mugged than have to be in the vicinity of an ugly male like me.

Why do the people there hate you? Is it a hang out for tallfags and chadlites with staces. Everyone auto hates me everywhere. People would rather get mugged than have to be in the vicinity of an ugly male like me.
Let's see I am ugly, quiet, Indian. mostly keep to myself, seem socially awkward, look angry etc. OFC they would hate me, even my trainer who is also unattractive and shorter than me whom I spent a significant amount of time with, didn't really like me although he was somewhat helpful.

Let's see I am ugly, quiet, Indian. mostly keep to myself, seem socially awkward, look angry etc. OFC they would hate me, even my trainer who is also unattractive and shorter than me whom I spent a significant amount of time with, didn't really like me although he was somewhat helpful.
It's over, you can't win. Step 1 be attractive, step 2 don't be ugly.

The Indian employee obviously wanted to feel better about himself and the Chadlite was looking to be amused. I've never been bothered by employees but by other members.

some dude came up to me and started asking me how long I’ve been lifting I said 1 year and then he started laughing his ass off.

Sometimes I'm thinking about trying gymceling, but then I remember that shit like this is going to happen 100%.

Sometimes I'm thinking about trying gymceling, but then I remember that shit like this is going to happen 100%.
If you are tall give it a shot I am a Manlet so I can’t eat as much and lift as much

One of the strangest things that the blackpill did to me was making me not be intimidated by someone with an ugly face, even if they have a huge frame.

Use the basement for it's intended purpose
iis5HpC.jpg

I'm not even going to lie. If this happened o me I'd probably physically confront the fags and then go to a different gym.

You can't be friendly to them. You needed to cut them off a little earlier in the interaction. Be rude, who gives a fuck.

You can't be friendly to them. You needed to cut them off a little earlier in the interaction. Be rude, who gives a fuck.

Yep. This is so true. I haven't been bullied for years now cause I have so much anger and rage boiling just below the surface that I have zero qualms about being extremely rude to people who are trying to take the piss and dominate me. I've lost all semblance of politenes to normies.

"Just lift brah, no one is here to bully and harass you!"<normies

Should've just told him to piss off as soon as he started bothering you.

work on your neck

build THICK NECK AND TRAPS

My face is stuck in a permanent resting scowl, it’s over for friendly facecels

I think he was authentically trying to be friendly, you're just mentally ill

this happened to me too except they would just laugh and bully me from the distance never talked to me because they know i hate normie scum like them

I think he was authentically trying to be friendly, you're just mentally ill
Oh no. I know pricks like that. They appear friendly and genuinely interested in you but if you read in between the lines of what they're saying you can see that they're actually trying make you feel inferior in order to boost their massive egos. Fucking scumbags.

Last edited:
Oh no. I know pricks like that. They appear friendly and genuinely in interested in you but if you read in between the lines of what they're saying you can see that they're actually trying make you feel inferior in order to boost their massive egos. Fucking scumbags.

This x1000. Acting overly "chummy" is a classic way that alphas dominate lesser males. I just refuse to play the game and act rude as fuck when I detect it going on.

you should have stopped answering his questions when you realized he was trying to son you.

Oh no. I know pricks like that. They appear friendly and genuinely interested in you but if you read in between the lines of what they're saying you can see that they're actually trying make you feel inferior in order to boost their massive egos. Fucking scumbags.
This is also possible. Amogging lesser males is a great way to have fun.