Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

got fucking cockblocked by a normie with a gf, im fucking pissed

blackletcel

blackletcel

Banned
-
i cant even tall you how fucking pissed i am, my day is fucking ruined, i tried to talk to this girl in my class and this fucking white bitch with a gf and a damn baby cockblocked me, he sat next to her and i heard them all period, i cant win, i was raging in my head i wanted to just get up and beat the shit out of both of them, now i have to be pissed all day until i can go home to play xbox and cope with this trash, fuck him and her 

why do i even try anymore i stg im going to drink bleach or find any quick way to die i can't put up with this shit no more man

5'2, its over dog

blackletcel said:
IronMike said:
5'2, its over dog
i wish i had a gun and fucking ER those bitches

you should do it tbh

there's already been lots of whitecels going ER, one ricecel, there needs to be blackcels

whogivesafucc said:
you should do it tbh

there's already been lots of whitecels going ER, one ricecel, there needs to be blackcels

i dont have one or access to one, i can only think of my grandfathers pistol which he secretly hides, ill have my time though

Richard spencer said:
He can run 10yo game.

im like kent, the guy on youtube if you know him, except even he mogs me

Jockcel said:

i wish i had a gun i know both of their fourth periods and ER the fuck outta them