Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got friendzoned with a foid I was absolutely not interested in any way

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
There’s this foid I work with that is quite frankly very unattractive and I never saw in that type of way. Call it cope whatever, I’m genuinely saying I never once saw her as relationship tier not even pump tier, she is very unattractive. So today I was completely caught off guard when she friend zoned me anyway as if I ever pursued her. Shit is so surreal, foids just assume you are pursuing them and chasing for them no matter what even if you have literally never said anything sexual or romantic or ever made any kind of move or expressed any interest before.

It just reminds me foids think literally everyone wants them even if they show 0 signs of interest.

Foid do that all the time. I had this foid come to my workplace and I was just being nice holding a conversation with her since she was so talkative. She started talking about a music festival that she was going and I was like I was thinking about going there too (even though I won’t even dare set my foot there) and out of nowhere she says ‘well do you want to invite me on a date’. Mind you I am not interested in her, she was just average and I am not the one to hit up on just any girl while I am at work, when she says that, Im like ‘sure why not’, literally to not be rude. And she says ‘Well I have to think about it’, knowing damn well that I would probably never see her again, so I am like ‘ok’ because I literally didn’t care at all. She basically forced me to ask her out so she can reject me wtf

They have an evil pleasure of rejecting unattractive men that they do it even when the guy asked nothing

Pure ragefuel ngl

I am emo tampoon!

Except I laughing at random times

What did she say?

Haven't had this happen to me. Likely cause curry maybe idk

How did she friendzone you?

what's the most based way to respond to foids in these type of situations?:feelswhat:

Foid do that all the time. I had this foid come to my workplace and I was just being nice holding a conversation with her since she was so talkative. She started talking about a music festival that she was going and I was like I was thinking about going there too (even though I won’t even dare set my foot there) and out of nowhere she says ‘well do you want to invite me on a date’. Mind you I am not interested in her, she was just average and I am not the one to hit up on just any girl while I am at work, when she says that, Im like ‘sure why not’, literally to not be rude. And she says ‘Well I have to think about it’, knowing damn well that I would probably never see her again, so I am like ‘ok’ because I literally didn’t care at all. She basically forced me to ask her out so she can reject me wtf
JFL I remember reading your post. fuck that foid:feelskek:

Foids gonna foid

Yeah it can happen. They view you as ugly subhuman so they have to make sure that you don't hit on them because its embarrassing for women to be asked out by an ugly man. I'm sorry you had to go through that.