Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got friend zoned once again

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★★
Screenshot 2024 09 28 221050

Once again friend zoned again. This happens every time guys why cant one fucking girl say yes? This girl is at my work too so its gonna be akward as fuck tomarrow. I downloaded this stupid snapfag app just to talk to her and nothing

insult her and make sure to ruin her day

Stupid foids all type the same

View attachment 1279096
Once again friend zoned again. This happens every time guys why cant one fucking girl say yes? This girl is at my work too so its gonna be akward as fuck tomarrow. I downloaded this stupid snapfag app just to talk to her and nothing
Sorry this happened but Ngl that's a terrible ending buddy. Should have said something elee

What you should do is illegal to describe unfortunately.

View attachment 1279096
If your face had different bone mass or you were top 10% in anything you'd smash.

ya OP because you str8 up said u wanted 2 fuck her right then and there like that u sounded like a rapist

View attachment 1279096

Dude you fucke up bad I mean bad this conversation should have ended as soon as she said no

You fucked up what do you think will happen when she tells HR or worse other people you fucked some times being as low Inhb as you is not good for god fucking sake stop doing shit like that

Dude you fucke up bad I mean bad this conversation should have ended as soon as she said no

You fucked up what do you think will happen when she tells HR or worse other people you fucked some times being as low Inhb as you is not good for god fucking sake stop doing shit like that
If he was chad he could of been as explicit as possible, and the foid would have said Teehee okay :foidSoy::foidSoy:

I read the rizz sentence and I instantly shook my head. What a dumb thing to say. She could easily sue you for sexual harassment.

you fucking autist why did you say lets fuck right after she rejected you

Now every girl in the vicinity knows you as the 'creep'

If he was chad he could of been as explicit as possible, and the foid would have said Teehee okay :foidSoy::foidSoy:
You guys should stop with that gusse what he is not one.

Also chad is f****** meme he's a archetype for the ideal man in the eyes of famel rich good looking tall strong ...

That not even the top 20 or 10 of man

That's like is more like 5 to 1 percent

Sometimes You guys pretend like every single guy that is not you and has a girl is chad

And for you all encouraging him
This all started as fun asking out foids

But this is why he got fired from his previous job

You guys should stop with that gusse what he is not one.

Also chad is f****** meme he's a archetype for the ideal man in the eyes of famel rich good looking tall strong ...

That not even the top 20 or 10 of man

That's like is more like 5 to 1 percent

Sometimes You guys pretend like every single guy that is not you and has a girl is chad

And for you all encouraging him
This all started as fun asking out foids

But this is why he got fired from his previous job
Nah brother, he got fired because of lack of love from foids. Yeah he should probably hold back on it because eventually he's gonna get charged with something, but the poor guy needs someone.

I don't blame him for trying, but eventually he is gonna have to give up on it and just accept that it's over unfortunately.

Nah brother, he got fired because of lack of love from foids. Yeah he should probably hold back on it because eventually he's gonna get charged with something, but the poor guy needs someone.

I don't blame him for trying, but eventually he is gonna have to give up on it and just accept that it's over unfortunately.
Dude I don't blame anybody for trying me myself I'm going to try something today

Just that I hate harassing people in general that sounded like genuine harassment man

And I'm going to keep it real I have been following this guy for a for a while now it is concerning his behavior is becoming more and more extreme clearly needs help but this help will not come from the way of therapy

He needs to come in terms with his inceldom
And then try asking foids out

@eliya

Sorry for doubting you man. I have a hard time trusting people. Once you see foids true nature it's hard to have sympathy. I am bitter.

Dude I have my voice and even an illustration of how I look like on this god forsaken forum
I don't know why people have been so eager since day one to call me a foids and that's actually one of my problems I do sound like do write like a foid I am way too submissive and tame for a guy so I don't even blame you
@eliya

Sorry for doubting you man. I have a hard time trusting people. Once you see foids true nature it's hard to have sympathy. I am bitter.

@eliya

You can hear my voice and also get a vague idea of how it look like

Brutal, you rizzed for one month and got friendzoned :feelskek:

Send pics of Amanda

I’ve been in the friend zone for a while too brocel

insult her and make sure to ruin her day
just say her NNNNIIIIIIIGGGEEEEEEER! Stabbing pregnant black niggers suck a nigger suck a nigger

Just ignore her tomorrow. It doesn't matter if she gossips to other girls, Your reputation is already fucked anyway since you're probably ugly as fuck

Least socially retarded .is user