Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

got food poisoned

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
bought a happy meal for lunch got a cheeseburger and fries and apple juice. Just went for a bike ride and came back and vommited everything into the toilet.

The female mcdonalds employee saw that you were ugly and poisoned your food to try to kill you.

fuck man that really sucks

What toy did you get?

bought a happy meal for lunch got a cheeseburger and fries and apple juice. Just went for a bike ride and came back and vommited everything into the toilet.
Boyo, it could be a virus spreading around.

I hope that you are all right, but please dont consume fast food.

The female mcdonalds employee saw that you were ugly and poisoned your food to try to kill you.
Most likely this, just another femoid trying to clean the world of all incels

Fast food is cancer, Literally. It is government injected poison.

I usually don’t, I only bought it because I was out of food at home and it was labour day

cheap and toy
But you didn't even keep the toy and the adult menu is cheaper relatively to the actual nutritionnal value.

But you didn't even keep the toy and the adult menu is cheaper relatively to the actual nutritionnal value.
$3 happy meal while a burger itself is $1.50 and small fries is $1 and a drink is $1 (before tax)

I'd throw up too if I had to eat mcdonalds