Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting got fired, kind of relieved.

whitesabbath

whitesabbath

5’8 music fan
A few days ago I got fired from my substitute teacher job, my dumbass left a few oxys in the desk of one of the teachers who’s classroom I was taking over and when he came back he reported it to the principal and the superintendent. They called me down and told me they wouldn’t be needing my help anymore and that I’m lucky they’re choosing not to report me to the police.

I don’t really know how to feel, I took the rest of my pills a bit ago and am just trying to relax in my room and get my mind off of it. I’m almost relieved in a way? Mostly that I don’t have to go back to that job that I hated, but now I also don’t have to tell my dad I quit. He’s known about my oxy problem before but he was under the impression that I was better now so maybe I can try and pretend I feel really bad and want his help in getting better.

I’m super zen right now though, maybe this is the part where I work on myself more and get a job I can actually tolerate being in. I feel kind of hopeful and I haven’t felt that in awhile. Any advice on what I should tell my dad to avoid getting kicked out?

How does an incel not go insane being a teacher? Having to be around teen foids and knowing they’re banging chad douchebags. Having to see the youth you missed out on

How does an incel not go insane being a teacher? Having to be around teen foids and knowing they’re banging chad douchebags. Having to see the youth you missed out on
that’s the reason i wanted to fucking neck myself every single day i wanted to quit but my dad says i have to hold a job or i can’t live with him anymore

So ruthless man
One mistake and its an instant fire, no mercy, no matter the job or what it is

So ruthless man
One mistake and its an instant fire, no mercy, no matter the job or what it is
sometimes you don’t even need to make a mistake. In my case, just existing as a sub 5 socially awkward male was enough for them to fire me

Substitute teaching is one of the most brutal jobs if you’re sub 5

Blessing in disguise. Now you can NEETmax in peace

based

tell everyone you were fired for molesting that foid student you liked

Agreed. I could never be a teacher for that reason. It would be pure suifuel to see all I missed out on.