Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Got featured on le l*ddit again!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-

Kek :lul: look how triggered they are about the go Robin williams.

ofc they put jokes about incels getting raped in prison. what a mature and nice community of trannies and numales

Stop posting these you fucking faggot Jesus Christ. Nobody gives a fuck and you're giving that stupid subreddit more attention than it deserves. Try to post some good content instead of making bait shit so you get that little adrenaline rush when you see a screenshot of yourself.

Brazilian smegma

Stop posting these you fucking faggot Jesus Christ. Nobody gives a fuck and you're giving that stupid subreddit more attention than it deserves. Try to post some good content instead of making bait shit so you get that little adrenaline rush when you see a screenshot of yourself.
Joined Mar 30, 2019
Mar 30, 2019
Mar 30, 2019

dont bully him man
I don't want this place to turn into r9kv2. I wish people would just get the fuck off Reddit, it's cancer. Just ignore the cunts. But people here care more about the attention from foids they get on Reddit than the guys here.

This guy is a traitor.

i also got featured kek

I don't want this place to turn into r9kv2. I wish people would just get the fuck off Reddit, it's cancer. Just ignore the cunts. But people here care more about the attention from foids they get on Reddit than the guys here.

This guy is a traitor.
My post are TOO HIGH IQ to be TOUCHED by them.

ur avi gives me tingles

Congratulations on getting on the Hall of Fame again

ofc they put jokes about incels getting raped in prison. what a mature and nice community of trannies and numales
I hate hate hate hate fcking emotional perpetual children cognitive female leftists who try to larp as if they were the "cool" or "adult" ones. Fucking idiotic perverted tranvestite. Your economically failed in the 20 th century and now you have been proven wrong (terribly wrong) event culturally and socially in the 21th century. How the fuck do you manage to convince yourself your position isn't total dumbfuckery but somehow something valuable that a "true mature adult person" should adopt and believe in?
Retarded subhuman trash

Congrats on statusmaxing, original poster.